International Superstar trophy TIP by mr-jvoorhees

Now the city events aren't that difficult but you could have trouble with a couple off the races like for example the poster or delivery races/missions.

Just turn on your second controller (you can use it on every city mission accept for the escape ones) and let player 2 do nothing at all... so that you can be the first to hang up the posters or deliver the mail in London or collect all the points you need without any competition from player 2. Remember only you (player 1) have to get 5 stars on every mission, the team star rating doesn't count!

This will make it go a lot faster and easier for you to get 5 stars on all the city missions and get the international superstar trophy!!

PSN ID: mr-jvoorhees

Edited by mrjvoorhees

Now the city events aren't that difficult but you could have trouble with a couple off the races like for example the poster or delivery races/missions.

Just turn on your second controller (you can use it on every city mission accept for the escape ones) and let player 2 do nothing at all... so that you can be the first to hang up the posters or deliver the mail in London or collect all the points you need without any competition from player 2. Remember only you (player 1) have to get 5 stars on every mission, the team star rating doesn't count!

This will make it go a lot faster and easier for you to get 5 stars on all the city missions and get the international superstar trophy!!

PSN ID: mr-jvoorhees

i think there is enough stuff to let the second player (ai)just play. however i wanna add that using gloria and go underwater always got me 5 star first try. there are just so many points when u duck under water

• 1 year later...