Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

proskatercam

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

(S) Here for the long ride - Achieve level 10 in multiplayer.

There isn't a whole lot to leveling in Mad Riders, to be honest. Its mainly that not that many people are playing the game, so yeah. Just play races, really. Levels aren't too bad, but take a bit of time.

Shoot me a friend request and let me know that it pertains to Mad Riders or it will be ignored/denied. I will try to mutually help you as best as I can until the two of us are done. Am level 4, and need level 10 for the trophy, but will help as I can with your level.

PSN: proskatercam

Time Zone: PST (GMT - 7:00)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to boost all online trophies witch mean that im looking for partner with DLC.

PSN ID: SwT-CarbonzZ

GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour

EDIT: Got 100%

Edited by SwT

I am looking for a partner to boost the 10 online wins on dlc tracks.

psn: g-unither

Edit: I got 100%. I hosted a game with only dlc tracks and got the trophy after 3 wins (the first time someone entered my lobby), which means I must have played on dlc tracks before with people who have the dlc, without knowing it. Therefore, it is possible to get this trophy without boosting if you play online long enough.

Edited by TheDearGunther

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

''Shoot me a friend request and let me know that it pertains to Mad Riders or it will be ignored/denied. I will try to mutually help you as best as I can until the two of us are done. Am level 4, and need level 10 for the trophy, but will help as I can with your level.''

sounds good, im stuck on the lvl 10 trophy because i never find anyone playing this.

psn id: interdimentional

gmt : (im on at various times o the day/night)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

just got this game looking to boost the online trophies. psn: Gscorpio14

edit: i am very sorry to whoever tried adding me today. ps3 glitched as i was pressing add and didn't get a look at your name to add you. please send me another friend request.

Edited by Gscorpio14

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game definitely does not need boosting but its FORCED upon trophy hunters because ONCE AGAIN: online is dead on a ps3 game. SURPRISE SURPRISE!

ADD or simply message me on PSN so we can do the online trophies but please do not respond if you do not own the DLC.

PSN ID: StarFoxMania