XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > M (PS3) > Macross Last Frontier

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 12:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
 
Pizza_the_Hutt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 54
Platinum Trophy Macross Last Frontier - Awesome game

I got my Wings of Goodbye Hybrid Pack today, finished watching the movie then played the first several levels.

All I can say is that so far, so good, music is awesome and flight options are easy to adapt to.

Graphics are very nice

Its definitely worth getting the Hybrid Pack! especially if you into space/jet fighter games.

It now has a Save feature to continue your game.

Thats all I'll post to avoid spoilers.

For now I give this a solid

8 out of 10
__________________
Space Battleship Yamato (Star Blazers) is still the best!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjdVE_GJR9E

There is a hole here, now its in Henry Townshend's bathroom
Pizza_the_Hutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
 
The13thArtifact's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11
Default

Does the movie have subtitles?
__________________
The13thArtifact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 94
Default

No, in 99% of the cases, anime released in Japan are not subtitled in English. The other 1% are the very few recent bluray boxsets from Japan that includes Eng subs.

But a speed sub group has already subbed the movie.
Azsharra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:37 PM.