This is SO FAR:

ISAMU_MkII

one of WORST "proto-games" that I played in my PS3!

Instead the "new"(lol) save feature, I let everybody know:

- The controls are worst than the previous game.

- you can't control the camera of the game again.

- very few ost in the game, the entire bgm just "loop"

- the graphics are inferior too. (it not supose)

- there's NO "colision" physics. You can smash your valkyre in the entire city that nothing will happen, you will kick in the floor or buildings like a cheap plastic plane.

- there's NO "shadow" physics as well., remind me the Japan only PS1's Macross Digital VFX, game made 15 years ago, LOL.

- Very few missions like the previous game.

- Boring missions, some missions like the final is just impossible to get rank SS due the caotic controls and the impossibility to control the camera to avoid the attacks.

- Both Macross games released in PSP are much better, in every aspect.

Anyway, be aware.

I bought the blu-ray because the animation itself (amazing like the first), but expected a upgrade or some crap like that because the previous game was horrible... but what a hell, months and months later they release a game inferior?

Already finished the game and now I will try the "secret stages" and miscelaneous trophies.

EDIT: Almost done the game.

- Stuck in the stage 12, maybe the last bonus stage and the last stage of the game.

- Maybe in total are 12 stages in main mode and the same 12 stages in "secret mode"

- Again, the game really sucks.

- Near to complete 9 painfull hours.

- Two trophies is almost impossible to get: all stages (24 stages, I presume) in rank S and all the same stages in rank SS. The bad control, impossibilty to control the camera and some stages that you need use only a specific weak VF makes those 2 trophies like a dream to everyone that are playing the game.

Edited by ISAMU_MkII
update

Pretty disappointing to hear. I was really hoping for an excellent, or at least fun, Macross game on PS3. Guess we'll have to settle for ACE:R or the PSP ones for now.

At least the developer Artdink made regular "not bad" Gundam games in PSP, all games released are just good.

This is not the case.