Such an amazing game!!!

XD41INUYASHA

I was questioning whether I should download it since it was free. And the pictures and videos looked odd to me. So I kept passing it up becuase I figured I would have no interest. Then I decided to give it a try since the trophies were so easy. And I couldnt stop playing this game until I finished it. I of course used the guide. But it was just so fun seeing all the puzzles and figuring out what to do with the small back story to find out. Im very glad I downloaded this. If a second one is made, I will for sure be purchasing on day one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Fun little game and I thought the art was fantastic in it as well.

I am appreciating the smaller titles and what these smaller studios put into their games. I felt the same as everyone too, but after a very stressful day at work, I just wanted to play something mindless and somewhat easy and this was a pleasant surprise.

Might even pick it for the Vita as well I thought it was that good.

• 6 months later...

This was a great game and I didn't know how good it was. I thought the art style was odd and never tried it. Then they did a Flash Sale and I bought it for 99 cents! I'd have paid full price for such a great game. Yes, they were easy trophies...with a guide!

I liked just about everything about the game. If I had a negative, the game was too short with not enough trophies. I'd love another chapter.