free for ps+ in June!

dh4645

I knew all the games I bought on sale with Plus discounts earlier this year would start to catch up with me. I bought Machinarium in January for $2.50 during the 13 in 13 sale. And I bought Deus Ex in March. If one of the other free games this month turns out to be LBP Karting, I'll be one unhappy panda.:(

I really enjoyed this game by the way. It's short, though.

I knew all the games I bought on sale with Plus discounts earlier this year would start to catch up with me. I bought Machinarium in January for $2.50 during the 13 in 13 sale. And I bought Deus Ex in March. If one of the other free games this month turns out to be LBP Karting, I'll be one unhappy panda.:(

I really enjoyed this game by the way. It's short, though.

that sucks. the only game i've paid full price for since BLOPS 2 (havent even played SP yet) was The Last of Us.

that sucks. the only game i've paid full price for since BLOPS 2 (havent even played SP yet) was The Last of Us.

I hear you. I have trouble justifying spending any money on games anymore unless it's at so low of a sale price that if it's ever offered free for Plus members, it won't bother me.

Last full retail game I paid full retail price for was my day 1 purchase of Uncharted 3. Now with my PS Plus backlog I can wait out price drops on any game.lol

I gotta stop buying games if im not going to play them right away as i did game since its coming free for plus like many i have bought before. I hate when i let games that are as simple and great as this one just get swepted into my crazy backlog of games. I love psn games like this one but even a small game like gets lost in all the craziness that has become my damn backlog. I wish there was more time in the day to play games but unfortunately time for gaming sometimes becomes a rare commodity :(

• 1 month later...