Puzzle Glitch (Spoiler?)

SadSnooze

I'm at the part where you had to knock the bird down to get the 8th and final puzzle piece and then do the sliding puzzle. However, everytime I try to do the sliding puzzle, one of the pieces ends up replacing another, leaving me with only 7 puzzle pieces in total (this is counting the piece you get from the bird). I'm playing this on the Vita, and was just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem? If so, how did you fix it, because to me it seems as though it's game breaking.

• 3 months later...

Exact same thing happened to me! (on PS3 version) basically, one of the puzzle pieces jus vanishes into thin air. You are not crazy, this is a glitch, and the only known fix is to load a previous save beofre getting to the puzzle.

Anyone playing this, use them save squares AT LEAST at the start of every level, so you won't have to start the entire game over (like me:()

Hope this helps

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had this problem as well, I was moving the pieces around and all of a sudden 2 just vanished so it wasn't possible to complete the circuit. I had to go back to a previous save (and had to do that damn tic tac toe game again too :mad:) and repeat about 10 minutes of game.

Since then I've been manually saving regularly, there's many quirks I've encountered so far that force you to redo the level.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This bullcrap just happened to me too. If not for being free with easy trophies, there shouldn't be anyone playing this junk.

OMG this just happened to me too! Wish i had read the threads more before starting up this game. Would have made use of the save files.

Perhaps this should be added into the trophy guide?

• 5 months later...
Just solve the puzzle first (except for the missing piece) before you put in the missing piece. It is 100x easier to solve the puzzle with an extra piece out, and then once you plop in the missing piece, you're done, without any extra hassle.

i didnt realise i had 1 piece in my inventory when i finally realised all other pieces where already in place so glad i avoided the glitch