Tic Tac Toe

Clothier

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's completely luck based. Every game is different so no guide will help. It took me 5-6 tries to beat him, but at the end I fluked getting an entire line.

What I did to beat him though, is instead of my first move being close to his I started my moves right in the corner of the map. It worked, if that helps any.

Edited by JHChiBulls

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I beat him on my third try by playing until the board had pretty much filled up, at which point the AI suddenly got stupid and stopped blocking me, whereas up to that point, he had blocked me every time I put three in a row together. And not only was he not blocking me, but his own offensive moves weren't making much sense.

So in sum, play defensively until the board fills up, then when the AI starts to ignore you, build your row of five along the edge.

• 2 months later...

I did every complex play I could think of.

I tried playing for a stalemate.

I tried blocking all his moves.

I tried playing defensively.

I tried playing aggressively.

I tried to out think him by 5 steps.

You know how I finally beat him?

The game started, I was bored, so I put 5 stones straight in a row.

Ding, winner!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably because the PC game's Board is twice the size & not adjustable. This makes a lot of the plays on the PC moot, because it is making moves outside the size of this game's board.

If you get lucky & it doesn't go outside the board, that's great, but I tried it just for the heck of it (Already had the trophy) & after 15 different tries, the game went outside the size every time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
There is a much easier strategy to win at this game. After placing your first bolt right before he places his second piece cancel the game. He gets so pissed he flips the gameboard and drops the pieces. Try it out. XD

This really works and you still get the trophy. Saved me a lot of time on my second play through for a double 100%.

There is a much easier strategy to win at this game. After placing your first bolt right before he places his second piece cancel the game. He gets so pissed he flips the gameboard and drops the pieces. Try it out. XD
Holy shit! You solved it! I can't believe you can just make him flip out and give you the pieces!

• 3 weeks later...
LOLOLOLOL, man I just started playing this game and this part was really pissing me off, then I see your post...I can't believe that works. Awesome. :applause:

• 5 months later...

WOW !!! Can i say, love you man?( not that way :D ) You are a GENIUS !!! You saved me a lot if time. When i pkayed first time on PS3, here to get passed it took me over 1 hour. Now 2 sec :D Thanks again :applause: