Your Thoughts On The Game ( Not Trophy Wise Just Gameplay )

JamesSoprano

if you were to rate this game out of 10 what would you give it ? i'm looking forward to hearing what people's thought's are on it . as i never have played the PC version and the game looks Beautiful.

I didn't find anything wrong with this game, besides it's length, but it's and indie game, so that's not a fault anyway. So I'll go for 10/10. Game made me realize how much I've missed this genre and the puzzles difficulty is just right.

I love the art style and quirkiness. Bought it on Steam a while back really cheap and was thrilled to see it on PS+ on PSN finally.

As point and click games go, this one doesn't have the most intuitive gameplay and I often found myself completely lost for what I was supposed to do, but the ingame 'cheat' book helps. I'd rather be able to feel like the progression was more natural.

For an indie game it is lovely and a lot of work has clearly gone into it so I'd give it 8/10

I will rate it 9/10.

The art is just superb, quirky humor and great puzzles.

Puzzles do get complex gradually, but not unsolvable with some creative thinking and observations. In any case, there's in-game hints and guide to help whenever required.

Was one of my favorites on PC, was delighted to get it free on PSN.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd say 8/10. Loved the look of the whole thing as well as the behavior of the characters for the most part. My only complaint, and it's really a complaint against myself for constantly forgetting this, is the whole thing with the robot only being able to interact with what is within arm's length. If I click on something on the other side of the screen, just walk to it and manipulate it! Don't just shrug and do nothing. Other than that, brilliant game.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've only just started playing this game today, so I'm not too far in yet, but I like it very much. The artwork is wonderful and I like the overall style of it. It's not too easy though, without a guide to help you it would be quite difficult sometimes to figure out what to do.

I thought it was a great little game, but I love this genre.

I was able to get through the whole game without using any guides in-game or out, but there were a few times where I was stumped for a while.

The only puzzle I didn't really solve was the pipes with the 3 wrenches. I knew what I had to do, but it was just too complicated. Eventually I just gave up and started trying every possible combo until I got it. Fortunately it didn't take too long.

The next hardest puzzles for me were the bead puzzles in the brain room. Again, I knew exactly what I had to do, but damn, it was hard!

4/10

I can't call it bad, but I didn't like the art style. There also wasn't enough guidance in the game for my tastes... not that I prefer my hand held, but after finishing the music part, the arcade was annoying to get to.. I don't know if I would have ever figured that out without a guide.

• 1 month later...