Clock Glitch?

homerjnick

Was playing without a guide and got to the clock where you use the handle to turn the hands on the clock...

I turned the clock to "something" that made the robot that is sitting on a bench near the door of the clock tower go inside.

I then turned the clock to something else and the robot came back out of the tower and sat down where they were.

I have since turned the hands to EVERY combination but it does nothing.

The guide says after I got the robot inside by turning the hands to ~ and VII that I was supposed to read the note that was behind the robot that went into the tower and note the symbols that were not scratched out.

I never did this. But now I'm stuck. I move the hands back to ~ and VII in an attempt to get the robot back into the tower but he doesn't move. I can click on him and he just shows a symbol of infinity.

Every other combination on the clock does nothing.

Any suggestions? Have I buggered my game, is this a glitch?

Ok because this part also caused me trouble after i got 100% i went back here to test it out so here is why me and others had trouble when you are using clock move the time until the time and let go quick almost flicking the analog to the position and wait it will sound the bell if you hold analog or press Circle to quick it will not activate bell for the guard to move help this helps everyone out it is not glitched it just seemed glitched.

• 1 month later...
Yup went back into the game and can confirm there is no glitch. People are just not letting go of the stick correctly or pressing circle too early.

OR if your controller is like shit like mine, you cant get pass this cos you have to wait some time with the left analog stick down. If your left stick is bad you need to try this with another controller which is in fine condition.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I was having a lot of trouble with this too, and was very frustrated. I found that what you really have to do is put the analog stick to approximately the correct number (it's not always exactly on the nose) then let go of the stick, have it "snap" into place, and then hit :circle:. The bell should then ring. I also had to set the clock to a random time to get the lady to come out before setting it to the time for the guard.