7 0 0%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10 - Very Hard 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Default Platinum Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.67

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by PainOfDemise; 01-26-2014 at 09:49 PM.
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
Lord_Raiden

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

i'm going with a 3.

the game itself isn't very hard. the problem I had was getting started, and progressing. I had to start over 3 times becuase i found a major mistake that i made that i made earlier that screwed everything up going forward.

with the tips i found and the guide that i wrote anyone should be able to get the platinum with a little work.

-----------

Edit: after voting it seems i'm the only one to vote so far. more people really should play the game, it's not that bad

Lord_Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:26 PM   #3
MainComptonese
Banned

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   1,000 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

2/10
[*] Very easy import and the trophy guide was helpful! Thanks Lord Raiden!
[*] 1-2 day platinum if you're using a turbo pad to gain points. When you've obtained 500K points, make a save, then go for your 100 building trophies, then reload the save after you hit rock bottom.
MainComptonese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:31 PM   #4
Aeliana

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold  Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   PAX Meet Up   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

At 80% trophies and finishing my tonight so I'll go ahead and vote this 3/10. It's a simplified version of Sim City, but there are a few "best practices" in terms of city design that people should be aware of lest you need to start over, ie. how to best use 4-lane roads, 2-lane roads and sidewalks, the importance of the bus system, and striking a good balance between residential, commercial and industrial zoning as well as public amenities like parks, police stations, schools etc. Lord_Raiden covers most of the vital information in his guide over on PS3Imports. And like MainComptonese mentioned, a turbo controller is definitely recommended.