Puzzle Mode Super Hard

QuantumMercury

Basically I am looking at some of these puzzles and most just seem like Hard Mode jacked up a bit (as in you can still draw out the blocks and get it) but some of the more tricky ones which require ingenuity evade me.

Missions I am talking about in particular are:

#80 - Scale

#93 - Mouse

#98 - Line in Circle

I can see where 93 and 98 can be done given some luck and speed but #80 is confusing.

I haven't really delved into them but just on the surface they seem to hold the unique property of requiring a 4-block single colour to be built upon (I hope this makes sense). Can anyone who has beaten these possibly lend strategies or solutions?

Edited by QuantumMercury

Basically I am looking at some of these puzzles and most just seem like Hard Mode jacked up a bit (as in you can still draw out the blocks and get it) but some of the more tricky ones which require ingenuity evade me.

Missions I am talking about in particular are:

#80 - Scale

#93 - Mouse

#98 - Line in Circle

I can see where 93 and 98 can be done given some luck and speed but #80 is confusing.

I haven't really delved into them but just on the surface they seem to hold the unique property of requiring a 4-block single colour to be built upon (I hope this makes sense). Can anyone who has beaten these possibly lend strategies or solutions?

It's been a long time since I did this so I don't recall details, but I do know that none of them required too much speed for me. You should be able to design them in ways that block clears will drop other blocks into the right position to create the desired pattern. From what I recall I didn't have to get too clever with most of them. I drew out the patterns on graph paper and then traced patterns that corresponded to the blocks to determine what blocks I needed to lay where. If I got blocks I didn't need I would simply stack them on the side and dispose of them when I could. Here's a video I made of the 5x5 which demonstrates what I'm talking about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkJeBt_3YDk]YouTube - Lumines 5x5[/ame]