Lumines Supernova 100%

breakerq

very nice.

can you tell me how you cleared 170 squares in 3 min.

just focus on erasing the squares and link them as quick as you can, so when the line passes you cleared between 7 and 10 squares. just keep at it you'll get it. and also you have to do it within the time limit, once you get 170 squares it will stop itself. I thought at first it was like the time limit.

There is also erase 180 squares in 3 min. for super hard.

• 1 month later...

I cannot for the life of me beat digdown mode. I can make it to lvl 16 - but it keeps feeding me levels that are even in slow motion not beatable without some serious starburst (or whatever to call it) power. Checkerboard on the whole left top, and checkerboard on the whole right bottom...

seems every now and then I get a set of levels where I can pass to lvl 10 with less than 30 seconds per level, but after that it feeds me bs levels.

Followup: 100%!

YAY!

I really sucked back at the start, and BARELY squeaked past advance 10 - so I didnt keep going, alas, you need to loop advance 10 to get the extra skins you need.

YAY! 45 hours...from no experience whatsoever to 'decent' enough to get 100%

Wow! Congrats :)

What do you mean with loop advance 10. Do I need to clear it to level 10 twice or do I need to clear to level 11 or to level 20? I havent really figured out how to get all the skins. Maybe theres a list somewhere? I would hate to have to clear puzzle mode on the hardest level even, where you have to puzzle 0 through 9 and so on..

Wow! Congrats :)

What do you mean with loop advance 10. .

The levels are 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 etc...

When you're 'done' basic, you reach 1-20, then it goes to 2-1, same skins over, but its faster scrolling (down). to get all skins you need to 'wrap' basic, advance etc. Beat ALL puzzles and missions (easy thru super hard, its doable). I played 10 levels of skin edit mode, and it unlocked more skins, not sure how necessary that was.

Somewhere on the net it was quoted that you DO NOT need to complete digdown. I had finished digdown second last, only needing basic afterwards.

OK, but in order to get 100% you will need to clear dig down anyway. The point in getting all the skins lies in the 100% aswell :)

But alright. I thought it was 10 skins on basic and 10 on advance since the trophys have that requirement. And I think I cleared more than 1-11 once without getting a new skin but im not sure, so thats the reason Im asking.

I havent even tried completing this yet. Killzone came in the way. But its good to know what needs to be done so..

Followup: 100%!

YAY!

I really sucked back at the start, and BARELY squeaked past advance 10 - so I didnt keep going, alas, you need to loop advance 10 to get the extra skins you need.

YAY! 45 hours...from no experience whatsoever to 'decent' enough to get 100%

What do you mean by loop Advance 10? Are there any more stages in Advance besides level 10? I know there are 20 in Basic so I figured there would also be 20 in Advance.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...