Trophy Discussion

Webb

I could make a walktrough for mission mode easy and hard... (missions that "can be")...

mission mode easy is... well, an easy trophy

mission mode hard is... rather very hard so far...

basic challenge 3 skin and 10 skin trophies are rather easy, as well as advance.

I'm having a hard time with puzzles lol, especially the "heart" one... whatever :p

By the way I like the music, skins and sounds of that game, it's very nicely put.

took me about a hr to get the 170 squares in 3 min. search "Lumines 211" in youtube. That guy's video helped me with a strategy to get those squares. I'd put the link here but i'm not sure what the rules are with putting links on this forum. Basically you want to try to make a "U" shape then throw block in the middle with the opposite color on top so when the line sweeper clears it, the blocks drop down and form new sqaures and you throw in blocks to add on to that. Rinse and repeat. Granted i'm not good as that guy in the video but hopefully i'll clear that 210 points in 3 min trophy. Hope this helps

I can't for the life of me clear 37 points in 60 seconds, and that round I thought I was doing well...

I suck at this :( Puzzle is so much easier than challenge for me.

Edit: I managed it, got 50 points, on the nose, JUST as time hit. I don't know how. Now for challenge mode basic, I cannot get past...stage...6? (green and purple) Once the stack gets past about half, I cant think fast enough to make it go away.

Edit, DAMN DAMN DOUBLE DAMN! I got TO stage 1-10, then failed about halfway thru it. I unlocked the skin that was playing (UFO), but no trophy....do you have to CLEAR stage 1-10?

I must say I've gotten a HELL of a lot better, my trick for the first 6 stages is to make HUGE snaking tracks filling the bottom half of the screen, then using a clear block to obliterate them. It's inefficient but it makes for some huge points all at once.

Edited by frollard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Jesus Christ!! That video is just SICK!! It makes me want to cry like a little girl :(

I really suck at this game. I want to like it, but I just can't seem to "get it" at the moment. I recently bought Numblast, and that made more sense within 15 minutes of playing it.

My flatmate says that Lumines is "just like Tetris" - I said, if that's so then I'd like to see you beat my score. He didn't even want to try, just said it "wasn't his kind of game" (he plays World of Warcraft every day for 12+ hours, so what can I say?)

~ squodge ~

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...