Lumines: Electronic Symphony

My long and easy way to get black belt

hi people.:D

the easy way to get this fucken trophy ,and how i found it out ? :confused:

i was looking for any Possible way to get 30 sec trophy .

Then i thought that i could capture the screen before the square come down

and see the perfect place for it , but the plan fail , why ?

cuz , u only have 30 sec and this way take a long time , so dont bother to get the 30 sec trophy with this way.

>>>

the way simply is , before any square come down capture the screen , then go to photos , then look what is the perfect place to place the next coming square .

>>>

note

1-I take an hour and half to finish zone 4 (240) squares, and it was in 1 run ,no replay ,the way easy but long.

2-I couldn't capture the screen early in the video, cuz i was recording .

so u can capture the screen right after the first square placed or even earlier ,before the second square show up.

3- i messed up some times , but Quickly fix it in the next move, make sure don't mess up a lot cuz u will lose more time.

This is my last captured screen

http://imageshack.us/a/img853/2852/20130310031544.jpg

good luck .

See my video .:whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhnlpfPYBzk]lumines easy way to get black belt trophy !! - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by osamah12

I used this method to achieve black belt. It takes a little time to get good at taking the photos and pausing quickly but once you get the hang of it, it's easy to achieve 240 blocks. I tried to take a photo very 3 blocks but found in the end it was best to take a picture every block (sometimes 2). The key to this method is to take your time and don't rush.

Cheers osamah12 for this method and video.

Thank you Osamah12!

Your method helped me out so much, i never would have achieved this trophy legitametly, still took me hours though using this method. Your right though you cannot not really use this technique to earn time stands still as it is too slow, i thought that trophy would then be my doom, however i managed to get it by constant pausing and fast finger work, just have to grind out to level 50. Thank you again for posting this excellent strategy.

MZ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Black Belt truly is a hideous trophy. I can't make this method work for me at all, the blocks just fall so fast that you lose track of things by pausing and un-pausing and miss out on the split-seconds you need to move a block across the screen. Not to mention the fact that a couple of mistakes are enough to cock up everything and the bloody game doesn't even pause everytime you take the screenshot, completely messing up everything.

In a full day's worth of playing just for this trophy I'm currently at an average of 50 which is up from 30 this morning and I've hit 160-80 just three times in a whole day. 60 squares away from completion and averaging such a ridiculously low score means that I'm not even at the stage where I can 'think' about earning this trophy yet and I'm braced for days and probably weeks of monotonous playing if I want Black Belt. Practice is literally having no impact whatsoever, I'm not getting anymore skillful just failing completely. I'm honestly dead behind the eyes right now and if I ever earn this trophy I don't even think I can even feel relief I'm so utterly distraught by it right now.

It felt good to get that off my chest anyway! I know Lumines is an old game now but if anyone still uses this forum and has any advice on either the screenshot method (which I can't get to work effectively as I say) or just general tips I'd be most grateful!

EDIT: I FINALLY DID IT!!!!! Beyond doubt an incredibly difficult trophy. For anyone trying for this in the future, the photo method noted here is probably the best way to do it. Saying this it's still a tough method and you definitely have to be good at Lumines and know the 'tower' technique inside out. Even then a mistake or two will destroy all of your good work and it's a long slog. Getting your timing on taking the photos right without throwing out your rhythm is the toughest part. Good luck!

Edited by jn_pvfc91

• 3 years later...
Black Belt truly is a hideous trophy. I can't make this method work for me at all, the blocks just fall so fast that you lose track of things by pausing and un-pausing and miss out on the split-seconds you need to move a block across the screen. Not to mention the fact that a couple of mistakes are enough to cock up everything and the bloody game doesn't even pause everytime you take the screenshot, completely messing up everything.

In a full day's worth of playing just for this trophy I'm currently at an average of 50 which is up from 30 this morning and I've hit 160-80 just three times in a whole day. 60 squares away from completion and averaging such a ridiculously low score means that I'm not even at the stage where I can 'think' about earning this trophy yet and I'm braced for days and probably weeks of monotonous playing if I want Black Belt. Practice is literally having no impact whatsoever, I'm not getting anymore skillful just failing completely. I'm honestly dead behind the eyes right now and if I ever earn this trophy I don't even think I can even feel relief I'm so utterly distraught by it right now.

It felt good to get that off my chest anyway! I know Lumines is an old game now but if anyone still uses this forum and has any advice on either the screenshot method (which I can't get to work effectively as I say) or just general tips I'd be most grateful!

EDIT: I FINALLY DID IT!!!!! Beyond doubt an incredibly difficult trophy. For anyone trying for this in the future, the photo method noted here is probably the best way to do it. Saying this it's still a tough method and you definitely have to be good at Lumines and know the 'tower' technique inside out. Even then a mistake or two will destroy all of your good work and it's a long slog. Getting your timing on taking the photos right without throwing out your rhythm is the toughest part. Good luck!

Omg i am returning back to this old thread/posts

I felt relieved the moments i saw those reply​s . I am really glad it helps u guys out .

I stopped collecting/hunting trophies because i have to study , i am only less than a year to graduate and i'll get back on track again . Thk u guys for saying that my method did help u out and i know no one is going to see this but who cares somebody might will.

• 3 years later...
Omg i am returning back to this old thread/posts

I felt relieved the moments i saw those reply​s . I am really glad it helps u guys out .

I stopped collecting/hunting trophies because i have to study , i am only less than a year to graduate and i'll get back on track again . Thk u guys for saying that my method did help u out and i know no one is going to see this but who cares somebody might will.

I saw it :-) Will give this method a go.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not really sure if the trophy requirement has changed, but only unlocking zone 5 is totally doable. Key is to focus on keeping a low horizontal line that offers solutions to every block that the game throws at you. Keeping it steady and not looking at the counter (instead, always try to focus on the next peace while the current one is falling into place) were key for me. Screenshots are all fine and so on, but this trophy is totally doable.