Lumines: Electronic Symphony

Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Usuyami

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

You can gift to others the avatars and themes required for Winner Takes It All. Thanks to NiSEi-X for his help. I can finally sell this game.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Now that it is pretty much impossible to complete world block it takes a very long time to reach level 50. Would anyone want to boost to level 50 using duel? When you win a duel you gain 200xp. So if start a duel then quit out the other player receives 200xp. If anyone would like to do this send me a message on PSN. User: BBBD69

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone doesn't mind gifting me the Skins and Avatars to save me boosting to Lvl 50 it'd be massively appreciated! Not sure what I could give you in return, beyond my utmost thanks... I'm not particularly expecting anyone to take me up on this but it's surely worth a try to save me from the hideous grinding.

PSN: jn_pvfc91

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd appreciate someone gifting me the last few avatars I need if at all possible please? My PSN name is "Nokkon".

I need:

Top Row: 3, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21

Bottom Row: 6, 13

Very much appreciated if someone can do it. Stuck on Level 42 and the XP grind is slowly killing me!

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...