Lumines: Electronic Symphony

Trophy List

According to the blogpost by Pesico here:

Lumines Electronic Symphony – Trophy List « KittyGotWet

The trophy list will consist of:

Winner Takes It All (G)

Unlock all Skins and all Avatars.

Time Stands Still (S)

Erase 30 Squares in Stopwatch Mode – 30 Seconds.

Journey’s End (S)

Clear all Skins in Voyage Mode.

Black Belt (S)

Unlock Master Zone 5.

A Perfect Storm (B)

Use a Chain Block to connect at least 25 blocks.

True Believer (B)

Play for over 3 hours within 24 hours.

Lucky 5 (B)

Create 5 Squares with 1 Shuffle Block.

Prodigy (B)

Achieve a BONUSx3.

The DJ Is In The House (B)

Create, save and then clear 12 Playlists.

A True Pioneer (B)

Clear 10 Skins in Voyage Mode.

New Recruit (B)

Get a total score of 50,000.

Thank You (B)

Watch through the entire Credits sequence.

Use Avatar Abilities 200 times.

However, when I made a post on the PSBlog asking about a platinum trophy someone from Q! Entertainment said it would have a platinum trophy! See blogpost 16 here:

Lumines Electronic Symphony: Q Entertainment

So now I am confused.

• 2 weeks later...

He's been tweeting it has a plat and to not 'believe everything you read on the internet'.

But... I think he's wrong unfortunately. Unless there is a seperate list for the Japanese version (Which might be digital release only?) and US / Europe or something?

Really hope it has a full list but oh well...

I sent a tweet to the guy that was posting about the platinum with the image below. He hasn't replied yet.

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy133/olsen27/2012-02-13-233102-2.jpg

Thanks Olsen for clearing that up, I cancelled my entire Vita preorder because I saw Pesico's blog and it didn't have a platinum. That really sucks, I would've gone out and bought one on the 22nd still if the US version would've had one.

I assume that screen shot is of your PS Vita and your copy of the game on your trophy list?

Edited by QuantumMercury

Thanks Olsen for clearing that up, I cancelled my entire Vita preorder because I saw Pesico's blog and it didn't have a platinum. That really sucks, I would've gone out and bought one on the 22nd still if the US version would've had one.

I assume that screen shot is of your PS Vita and your copy of the game on your trophy list?

It's Pesico's Vita and he was comparing trophies with someone who has Luminies.

It's Pesico's Vita and he was comparing trophies with someone who has Luminies.

Oh, well that is a shame... hoping for some kind of confirmation with the NA release... I imagine Pesico's comparison was someone with the JPN copy of the game.

Although I doubt there will be any difference.

Oh, well that is a shame... hoping for some kind of confirmation with the NA release... I imagine Pesico's comparison was someone with the JPN copy of the game.

Although I doubt there will be any difference.

The game doesn't release in Japan until April. Besides, I know what profile Pes was looking at there (he asked me to blur it out). It's an American PSN ID.

That's really saddening. I was considering getting this ASAP but now I'll wait for it to drop in price, like, a lot. It's not worth 40$ IMO, if it was 30$ it'd be much more appealing especially with a platinum but no platinum, no immediate purchase from me. I know sometimes it's out of their hands but the fact that he was prancing around saying it had a platinum really annoys me.

Mielke is an awesome guy and one of my fav. all time editors but I wish the game had a full trophy list.. with how skimpy the list is, it seems to me it was never planned with a platinum in mind.

That is fuckin hilarious.

That is fuckin hilarious.

I know, I can't even believe I did it because of that lol. But thank God I did because the FE bundle got outshined by a normal release bundle that has a 4GB card, $20 off any game and the Wifi Model all for $250.

And I was about to pay $300 for the same thing and a crappy game -_-

I know, I can't even believe I did it because of that lol. But thank God I did because the FE bundle got outshined by a normal release bundle that has a 4GB card, $20 off any game and the Wifi Model all for $250.

And I was about to pay $300 for the same thing and a crappy game -_-

I meant that it was hilarious that you canceled a pre-order for a game and system you really wanted just because it didn't have a platinum trophy. You should read what Mielke had to say about people like you.

I meant that it was hilarious that you canceled a pre-order for a game and system you really wanted just because it didn't have a platinum trophy. You should read what Mielke had to say about people like you.

I only cancelled my first edition bundle cause I wanted to be 1st in the world to platinum the game. I am still getting the system and eventually will get the game when it's price drops.

Why would I care what X person has to say about "people like me" exactly? Lol

I only cancelled my first edition bundle cause I wanted to be 1st in the world to platinum the game. I am still getting the system and eventually will get the game when it's price drops.

Why would I care what X person has to say about "people like me" exactly? Lol

Cause it was funny, and Mielke is one of the producers of Lumines or somethin.