Rudos Story Dr.Wagner Jr & Silver King Help!

This is the hardest fight to me in either story mode as it is a 1-2 match and you can't get a countout. Is there any tips to beating these 2. I read that you should make your wrestler have a submission finisher, but my guys finisher is not a submission move. Is there a way I can go and edit my guys finisher without having to restart the Rudos story? Thanks.

Actually the Submission move is the beast in this game as it takes the CPU few seconds to realize what is going on. I'm slowly enduring the pain of beating this thing on Hard and so far it's working really good.

And you can edit your luchador at any time changing just about anything from stats, moves, to even the look. Just go to Luchador Editor from main menu (from the memory but you should figure out what I mean).

Good luck, this game can be ugly at times.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone please explain in details/maybe make a short video how to pass these two assholes? For the sake of god i've got enough of this stupid game :/

I did first 19 matches in less than an hour on HARD, 20th was a pain due to 3 opponents however i finally did it. Just a moment ago i did King of Kings championship - eaaaaasy because of count out. But these 2 are unbeatable. If there was just one of them then ok, but it's impossible for me to fight with 2 of them. I tried "running" tactic mentioned on the second page of the guide, however i'm not able to gain enough stars :/ I'm losing them quickier than getting. Isn't there some kind of move which they can't block?

Please help.

-------------------------------------------

UPDATE

I did it few minutes ago. Thanks to one guy here (or x360ach.org - i can't remember where i saw it). Like he said it's MUCH easier to do Technicos story on hard than Rudos one. Today i started Technicos on my 4th slot on Hard, got to match 20 in one hour. Match 21 was totally different because there's a count out. 2 minutes and they were gone. I suppose it should be mentioned in the guide.

Ok the last guy. I tried my method i used every count out fight. At the beggining get off the ring and run for about 1-2 seconds, then try to punch 1-2 times (doesn't matter if he blocks). Then quickly try to grab him with R2. He can counter 1-2 grabs but around the third he should let you grab him. Do it and press TRIANGLE button (it's quite important because e.g. SQUARE button makes it harder (the higher possibility that the guy will land near the ropes). You should be at around 12-13 seconds when he gets up. Quickly grab him second time (he should let you do it because the only target for him is to get to the ring), if he runs off, restart the fight. Ok assuming that you grabbed him second time, quickly get a chair, neon lamp etc. Stand between the ring and him. He should get up around 17th,18th second and there's nothing else to left that hitting him with the object in your hand as he is getting up. Quickly get to the ring and voila. You've beaten him. To be honest it was one of the easiest fight, i did it 1st time i played it.

Like i said this tactic works perfect on any other fight on hard where there's a count out.

Good luck :)

Edited by xLukk

thanks to the glitch i didnt have to do the Technico's story (beat on Medium) on hard i completed the Rudo's story and boom the hard trophy popped.

beating Silver King & Wagner on Rudo's story was a pain in the ass, omg i have never had so much trouble in a fight before.

I did it a very cheap way, i stayed out of the ring as the match started waited for King/Wagner to dive to the outside, ran around the ring dropkicked the first guy to follow me.. ran into the ring and quickly back out, King/Wagner as usual dived to the outside did a few submission moves here and there... continued to run around the ring and back in to get them to do another dive eventually they turned red and tried to submit one of them. (but as cheap as it is the other guy KO's the reff as soon as you try to pin/submission.) so i did my submission finisher and somehow it takes the AI a while to do something if you do a submission finisher.. eventually i manged to submit King and win.

its a cheap but as i found out the only way to do it.. but it works :applause: