Review This Game/See Some Reviews!

How good is this game?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How good is this game?

http://gamefly.gameflycdn.com/images/games/e/142695e.jpg

Average Game Rating =NA (Not Enough Votes)

Screenshots

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS41hvOe6hcvNBfTiTXg_NGKqyM7Sl-QVsONt8lmvyAztRVsBo&t=1&usg=__ie_MFWLahxQOcPAE47lwusv_88Y= http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuQ03XIkjH3-agli-msYoZiUBqO1zpqaKMwmhP1Nct9MGwrJ8&t=1&usg=__8J3AFU0ZGdsUmgaUbbI4OHwsCVE= http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqRslx6PffSlJUo6pI5IsBiUkI-oW6FOTUUGS1ATrO6gKjFAg&t=1&usg=__9mvbicBWKxxcsoWqq_G-rdnagog=

How To Review

1. PLEASE DON’T post a review without having played the game first!

2. Please don’t post a review unless you have played alot of hours or have completed the game.

3. Only write about the multiplayer aspect in the ‘Multiplayer Experience’ heading.

4. Please put a description in each section & then rate it out of 10.

5. Do not review on the trophy aspect of the game.

6. Review what YOU think & don’t be influenced by others.

Reviewing Game- (Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes of the Ring)

Story:

Gameplay:

Controls:

Graphics:

Sound:

Wow Factor:

Replay Value:

Multiplayer Experience:

Rent Or Buy This Game?

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Score: PLEASE VOTE!

Please Use the above as a template for your review. If you need help with anything please refer to this thread >>>

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/user-generated-content/16959-how-write-review.html#post213134

*PLEASE NOTE: ALL NON-REVIEW RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED*

Edited by T_l_M_B_0

Reviewing Game; Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes of the Ring

Story: The game offers two story mode campaigns; Tecnicos and Rudos (Good guys/Bad guys). Both stories are basic and enjoyable but could be very frustrating on Hard. Both story modes feature 22 matches where you will engage all 6 different match types. The cut scenes are nothing special and neither are the voice overs. 7/10

Gameplay: The game offers strong arcade-like feeling but can be sluggish and broken at times. It's not fast enough compared to the lucha libre in real life, which happens to be very disappointing. AI can be very annoying and cheap on hard difficulty. 6/10

Controls: Very well placed and easy to get used to as nothing is complicated to pull off. 9/10

Graphics: Nothing special, although some animations are pretty impressive. 6/10

Sound: Decent but once again, nothing special. I also heard few audio glitches here and there but nothing terrible. 5/10

Wow Factor: There is a pretty big WOW moment when I found out how cheap the AI was on Hard mode. Some animations can be pretty impressive as well but that doesn't mean anything special. 6/10

Replay Value: Medium-Low; I did enjoy the controls and gameplay can be fun but I don't see myself playing it in few months. It lacks some match types and characters. Also the game needs more create-a-wrestler slots as four is not enough to create your all time favorite wrestlers. 5/10

Multiplayer Experience: Online community is dead but it could be enjoyable with few friends. You can set up a King of Kings tournament with two controllers but when it comes to online play...it is basically deserted. 3/10

Rent Or Buy This Game? Rent.

Total: 6

Edited by SkaKid25

Story: The story mode isn't bad at all. I did like the fact it unlocked wrestlers during your progression in the game. It does a great job at introducing player to the world of AAA. It wasn't bad at all. 7/10

Gameplay: I don't even want to go there. Slow, clumsy, lazy...sloppy....you get the picture. You pretty much have to counter everything on Hard mode and can barely connect a move no matter how much you try. Btw, trophies don't register right away. If you're a trophy whore, you're gonna be pissed XP 5/10

Controls: Controls are less frustrating than the gameplay. I'd say it's at the same level as the Smackdown series, if not better. 8/10

Graphics: I bought this game based on the graphics in the trailer. Turns out, that was just gameplay of the characters performing finishers and not the actual maneuvers in a match. The real gameplay graphics is quite laughable, yet forgivable. 6/10

Sound: How can Konnan give commentary about himself wrestling?! Paradox!!! I actually liked the commentary though, but sometimes I'd run into a weird audio glitch that would turn the background into a loud "fuzz" sound. It got really annoying and ruined the fun. 6/10

Wow Factor: Just seeing La Parka and Psicosis in a wrestling game of their own should be enough to make me go wow as a wrestling fan. No lie, but I remember saying, "wow....this game sucks...." or "wow Dr. Wagner, you cheap bastard" many times from losing in Hard mode over and over. Some of the finishers are really cool, but nothing amazing. 5/10

Replay Value: If you have friends or family to play with, then it does have replay. Otherwise once you finish story mode and King of Kings, you're done with the game. I doubt the online mode will have a huge community either, so there's no replay there. 4/10

Multiplayer Experience: Don't bother. I'll admit, there was a lot less lag than Smackdown vs Raw 2010 and played really smooth, but it's a ghost town online. It is probably impossible to get the online trophies without a boosting buddy. 4/10

Rent Or Buy This Game: Rent. For the love of God, rent! I had to sell mine like 4 days later.

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Score: 5 out of 10 ; I grew up watching like 1/3 of these wrestlers from the WCW era or random bootleg tapes. So the familiar aspect made the game more fun than it should have been. The concept is fantastic, and I wish they'd continue with another game. In a world of Smackdown/THQ grappler games, it's hard to do something new in this genre, so I give them props for trying. I've played worse (WCW Thunder/WWF Warzone/WCW Mayhem) and I like this game for what it is. Hell, it's even more challenging than many of the WWE games in the past few years. But honestly...La Parka deserves better than this crap. :(

Edited by fancyfox