Anyone got this yet?

Yes, get it from Gamefly. Even though I bought the game, it's a rental at best. Basically, it wasn't what I expected it to be. If you like old school wrestling games, like WCW vs. the World with a mix of brawling action, then it's quite entertaining. But I think the WWE/THQ games have spoiled me over the past decade. Some parts of the game are quite sloppy. I'm having a really hard time countering moves on normal mode. Maybe I just really suck at my timing. Who knows?

I unlocked a few trophies pretty quickly within the first hour of gameplay. Quite a few online trophies, which people will probably need boosting buddies for as well. I couldn't find anyone online just yet. Hopefully more peeps will get the game so trophies can be won :p

Edited by fancyfox

Interesting. I'm actually a big fan of old school wrestling games, technically it's from the time I was really a fan and all. I'm not setting high expectations but I'm hoping that I will be at least be able to enjoy it, maybe even Platinum the game, in fact I'm thinking about writing a guide maybe, if no one else comes along.

Can you shine some more light on online trophies, or just about anything? I'm curious. You can also add me so we can play online sometime (or so I can take a closer peek at the trophies...man I'm such a whore again). Just so you know, I'm not a great gamer, so forgive me if I suck :p My PSN ID is SkaKid25

Edited by SkaKid25

There's about 3 or 4 online trophies, and the main headache trophy is probably the one asking you to win online 5 times in a row with a custom luchador. I want to try and see if some of these trophies can be won with the help of 2 to 4 controllers, but I won't have the time until tomorrow or Thursday to test that theory out. I've been trying to get the "Don't Hit the Dog" trophy, but have been failing so far. Maybe the multiple controllers can help with that trophy? I really want to find out on that one.

But yeah, add me and we can knock those online trophies out of the way :)

I thought Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 was horrible with their online mode last year. So, I'm curious to see how this game plays online.

I think that most of those trophies that don't ask for CPU you could probably get them with a second controller. I guess I will test it out as soon as I get the game...hopefully Gamefly is going to be speedy with delivery lol

And I'll sure add you, wrestling games online tend to be very cheap. I played Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 on 360 and that was pain...all people did was spear, spear, spear, finisher, spear etc. it wasn't very much enjoyable. I just hope it won't be TNA Impact lol

P.S I think "I want to be a robot" will be problematic :/

Edited by SkaKid25

i got it, as Mexican im very proud of this game, yeah SvR it's better but this is a great effort and i think that its no so far from THQ series, and hopefully if this game has good sales this will become a competitor for SvR, if that the case we all won :).

And remember, This is not Wrestling... This is LUCHA LIBRE :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...