Connection Problem Occurred, returning to main menu

Please,

Somebody could help me, im getting crazy...

Sorry from my english, im from Brazil, but i see no answers anywhere....

This message comes when we just initialize the game, so i can't play online, adding to this, i can't save my career anymore, nor my westlers, nothing is saved, but i checked tha save file, and its there!!! seems just not to load.

1 - My HDD is ok, it just happen with this game.

2 - My connection is OK, all of the other games works fine!

3 - This guy here have the same damm problem (Aaa heroes del ring conection error - FixYa)

Its remaining the damm 3 last online trophies and i cant get them, because they are online.

It just started about 2 months, i really dont know is its because some PSN update that conflicted, or the server is just down.

Please helppp.

Renan

PSN ID RedJell-

• 2 weeks later...

They use poweredbygamespy servers and are most likely broken. Recently that server company was taken over by a mobile games company...and they suddenly started demanding payments from developer's..most choose to have the server shutdown because the asking price to keep them up is extortionate.

However, I can connect online and I can create a lobby without it disconnecting me..i'm looking for someone who can get online at least to the lobby stage to test if it will start a game..it probably won't but I still need to try.

• 3 weeks later...

Hum, interesting... i can't just get to the lobby, but about the servers and the online trophies..

Is there any way to get them? ou at least the PSN support delete ir from our list, because this game by the circunstances , it just got "Inplatinable".

what to do now?

Can't do anything, I'm the only person who can connect that I know of ( tried with 5 others) but I think if I ever manged to find another person who can connect it still wouldnt work. I have had the same thing happen in the world rally games from milestone, the developer's just don't wanna pay to keep the servers up since this new company (a mobile games company) took poweredbygamespy over and want more $.

If it's an unpopular game then its not worth paying to support, it makes me sick.

Once you have synced your game to the psn servers it cant be deleted and will not be deleted by request, you will be stuck with an unplattable game on your account unfortunately.

I'll probably try to contact the person who got the trophy in early december and see if he can still connect, but its not looking good.

Edited by stedaman

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem, i can not save anything, Is not a good game but at least they must preserve the offline options like saving career and wrestlers.

I fell like they sent the update in order to crash the game because of the money problem but ... The few gamers that bought this game wants the offline options at least.

It is not looking good i feel like someone has a revenge on me instead of the person that cause the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Damm...still trying to find anyone who can connect online to at least try a game with me..I don't think it will work but still I want to at least try it..

I'm still able to connect online.

EDIT: I managed to play online with a guy who could connect and got 1 of the online trophies, but we couldn't access the ranked part of the online which involves mask vs hair matches...so the other stuff must be p2p connected. It's a shame..nearly got it sorted but now its impossible to plat.

Edited by stedaman

this is shitty I just picked this up for $10 out of the bargain bin at a store in town messed around a little made a custom luchadore played a couple matches then exited out went back to edit my luchadore and poof no custom wrestler no custom signs no progress in story mode nothing is there anything I could do to at least get offline mode working I do get the connection problem message everytime I boot the game up just wondering if I just threw away $10 for a broke game or not.

• 9 months later...
I have the same problem, i can not save anything, Is not a good game but at least they must preserve the offline options like saving career and wrestlers.

I fell like they sent the update in order to crash the game because of the money problem but ... The few gamers that bought this game wants the offline options at least.

It is not looking good i feel like someone has a revenge on me instead of the person that cause the problem.

That's the one thsts pissing me off

You can't really play offline either now ?