XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > L (PS3) > Lost Planet 2

Old 08-05-2010, 11:11 PM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

im at 88% and i got it day 1 and played 300 hrs+ to get that... i was probably 1 of the 1st ppl to get all the trophies that you can get.... good luck on the ranked matches as there just grenade spammers and laggers... and theres less and less ppl playing faction matches everyday so if you start now you might not even get all your faction wins not to mention the impossible #1 bs
Zooyork26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:51 PM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordViVi View Post
due to the fact that the "Honeymoon Period" trophy takes 6 months to get, its impossible to get platinum until november.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroFlibble View Post
Actually, you can glitch that trophy, but then thats being lame.
Yeah totally agree with that. all you need to do is put your clock forward 6 months, although it will still be time stamped say today if you did it today.
Lost Planet 2 will never be a platinum I get, and I will be truely impressed if I see them start popping up on gamercards, as long as its done legit of course.

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone. Get Ready
Jimbo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:28 AM   #13 (permalink)

With 100 hours, i'm at 76%.

Top 5 : Lost Planet 2, Mirror's Edge, Wipeout HD, Rock Band 2, Sports Champions
Top 5 : Lumines Supernova, Braid, echochrome, Super Stardust HD (not including DLC), PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap

Bored? Play my levels! http://lbp.me/u/RabidJellyfish/levels
RabidJellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:39 PM   #14 (permalink)

the #1 nom is pretty impossible now....ok capcom i have my proof that ppl are indeed cheating... its a time glitch through your system and i didnt want to believe it but i know for a fact now its true as i tried it and all the leaderboards on ps3 are nearly 20 secs or lower on advanced training.... it seems that someone figured it out and told likely nobody but after awhile he spilled or someone else figured it out as now if you look at 5-2 advanced for a main example everyone is way below 20 secs.... i mean 13 secs capcom be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before this was figured out the lowest time was 27 secs for weeks.... i was going to try and do this just to get my nom cause i want my well earned platinum and im not going to let some cheating bastards screw me outta my hard work but these times are already impossible to break.... you need to fix this now.... if someone at capcom wants to know how its done ill gladly tell them but im not going to post it out here so everyone can see and abuse the system.... I WANT MY PLATINUM... got 4 factions left and im done.... give us our well deserved patch and remove them
Old 08-15-2010, 01:01 AM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Gold   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Silver   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooyork26 View Post
the #1 nom is pretty impossible now....ok capcom i have my proof that ppl are indeed cheating... its a time glitch through your system and i didnt want to believe it but i know for a fact now its true as i tried it and all the leaderboards on ps3 are nearly 20 secs or lower on advanced training.... it seems that someone figured it out and told likely nobody but after awhile he spilled or someone else figured it out as now if you look at 5-2 advanced for a main example everyone is way below 20 secs.... i mean 13 secs capcom be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before this was figured out the lowest time was 27 secs for weeks.... i was going to try and do this just to get my nom cause i want my well earned platinum and im not going to let some cheating bastards screw me outta my hard work but these times are already impossible to break.... you need to fix this now.... if someone at capcom wants to know how its done ill gladly tell them but im not going to post it out here so everyone can see and abuse the system.... I WANT MY PLATINUM... got 4 factions left and im done.... give us our well deserved patch and remove them
No point posting that here, no one at Capcom will be seeing it. May as well go over to the Capcom site and say it there, or consult BTHR.
Dark_Raven666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 03:30 AM   #16 (permalink)

they wont fix it... they never fixed RE5 as i was one of the 1st ppl to have the best speedrun times and then ppl figured out the checkpoint time glitch also... capcom is pretty slick on time issues it seems... i just got my #1 finally so im guaranteed my plat finally.... took an hr of practice but still doable as i made a few mistakes... but im going to try and help my gf get it before id share how
Old 08-15-2010, 07:26 AM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
they wont fix it... they never fixed RE5 as i was one of the 1st ppl to have the best speedrun times and then ppl figured out the checkpoint time glitch also... capcom is pretty slick on time issues it seems... i just got my #1 finally so im guaranteed my plat finally.... took an hr of practice but still doable as i made a few mistakes... but im going to try and help my gf get it before id share how
ooh, getting close then, im really interested in seeing what the Plat looks like
applesandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 07:40 AM   #18 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Gold   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Silver   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
:bo unce: Congratulations on finally getting it Zoo!! I hope Shell can get it now
Dark_Raven666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 04:46 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess. Congrats dude.

Top 5 : Lost Planet 2, Mirror's Edge, Wipeout HD, Rock Band 2, Sports Champions
Top 5 : Lumines Supernova, Braid, echochrome, Super Stardust HD (not including DLC), PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap

Bored? Play my levels! http://lbp.me/u/RabidJellyfish/levels
RabidJellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 07:15 PM   #20 (permalink)

the guy i beat is relentless cause after i beat him he took it back in 2 hrs and she beat him and he took it back again.... so he knows an even faster way then me... his profile says i hate ppl... i mean what kinda person says that lol... what a weirdo

i just found out she had server psn issues couldnt get back on in time to view her spot and that dickwad stole it away before she got credit... im furious now

Last edited by Zooyork26; 08-15-2010 at 10:27 PM.