Best CP area? Here's my suggestion.

JGR Gloom

I see that most guides favour 5-2, 5-3 and 6-3.

I do 6-4 with the following path an get 62,000 to 68,000 CP a run in 25 to 30 minutes. This is all done on Extreme with Superstar. Your loadout doesn't matter except for making sure you take the Plasma Cannon. This is basically all you use because you can stand in TNG and fire constantly which shaves tons of time off of your runs. Also, activate every data post. There's no CP penalty for dying, but you only start with 1000 BP and the Eyes can mess you up if they get cheap.

Basically you just want to kill Genessa (spawners) until you get the Gold GJ Award for it (Akrid Production Levels Near Zero) and Akrid until you get the Gold GJ award for that (Critical Condition). You can get both in most areas if you just keep killing stuff after a path is cleared.

Here's my suggested route:

6-4-1:

Kill all of the Chryatis/Gorechryatis and Genessa. Don't bother with spawning the Chryatis by the second data post or the Sepia in "the pit". Just follow the TNG path and kill everything that spawns.

6-4-2:

Take out the two Over-G "Eyes" on the far side of the large pit. Then head up the slope behind you and kill the Eye that spawns at the end. Don't take that exit, though. Head back to the pit and jump in to spawn a Chryatis. Kill everything remaining and proceed through the exit at the top of the pit where the first two Eyes spawned.

6-4-3A:

Kill all of the Genessa that spawn as you make your way through the tunnel. Make sure to get the one that spawns behind you at the TNG "waterfall". Shoot the large Genessa from the top of the waterfall. Jump down and head up the slope to spawn two Gorechryatis. Don't exit the area. Head back down and walk close to the zone edge to spawn a bunch of Genessa/Chryatis. Keep shooting stuff until you get both Gold GJ Awards and then cross the line to go to the next area.

6-4-3A (Overland Battleship):

Derp. You can figure this out. :3

6-4-3A (After Battleship):

The cannon will take care of most of the Akrid on this side after you kill a Chryatis or two that notice you. Go up the slope from the first time and kill all of the Gorechryatis/Genessa again. Head back down and finish off any Genessa the cannon leaves. There's two that are always still there, and one is pretty far off in the background by the Overland Battleship. Now, instead of exiting the area on the other side of the battlefield, there's a cliff above your head you can get to that allows access to a hidden route. Grapple up there and kill all of the Genessa/Sepias. Double back after the first room as some spawn by the data post at the enterance. Follow the path until you get to the second room that the Genessa spawn in. On the left hand side of that room is a breakable wall that leads to another exit. Use it after you get both Gold GJ Awards, which you should have if you didn't miss anything.

6-4-4:

Stand in the TNG puddle across the room and kill the two Eyes that spawn above you. The AI teammates won't be distracted, so it won't last long. A final Eye spawns on the puddle, but dies in like two shots. Go through the exit and you're at the boss.

6-4-? (Over-G):

This one is a pain in the ass because sometimes you can get your GPS on a tentacle before it launches fireballs, but half the time it will kill an AI teammate costing you the GJ Award for no casualties. Make sure you attach the GPS using your grapple and get clear to avoid the blast. You don't need to shoot the barrier, just wait for NEOS to crash.

Assuming you did everything as described, you should get 18000 to 20000 CP, which will become 65000ish after Superstar is applied. This should only take less than 30 minutes once you get the hang of it. Seventeen runs will take a Career Level 1 character to 99.

I hope this is sort of helpful.

Personally, I did 2-3 on hard difficulty a lot. The boss is very easy to beat cause you can glitch him on the track.

CP isn't really an issue though cause of the insane amount of boosting you need to do to platinum the game.

All difficulty trophies will get you 2 with 3rd at a high level.

Doing online VS boosting and getting 100 ranked wins you'll get one faction maxed for sure & the max the remaining on the one you didnt finish in career. thats 4/5.

Then you need to play 500 total online games.

that'll knock out the 5th.

I only had one faction at 99 after doing all of the difficulties. I'm on my fourth faction now.

I'm not gunning for the platinum because I know I'll never get "Number 1". I never thought of boosting in player matches since no one on my friend list really plays this game. :(

• 2 weeks later...