Anyone got platinum yet?

YokA_sun

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone get the platinum already? I heard it's very tough game trophy wise..

I wonder what percentage I would reach approx. if I devote 100 hours in this game.

I bought the game the first day but never had chance to play it yet..

Platinum still not possible for at least another month or two, due to faction matches. If you were to start now, those 100 hours of devotion would most likely be wasted, as the platinum requires getting a world record, which is practically impossible now.

Platinum still not possible for at least another month or two, due to faction matches. If you were to start now, those 100 hours of devotion would most likely be wasted, as the platinum requires getting a world record, which is practically impossible now.

i did it, i hold world record for advanced training mission level 1 stage 5, i jus mean to say, its not impossible, only took a couple of days

Did anyone get the platinum already? I heard it's very tough game trophy wise..

I wonder what percentage I would reach approx. if I devote 100 hours in this game.

I bought the game the first day but never had chance to play it yet..

due to the fact that the "Honeymoon Period" trophy takes 6 months to get, its impossible to get platinum until november.

How long did it take you to reach 75%?

I got the game on release day and play around 3-4 hours a day. I now am at 78% noms and working on them. Have not done much on the ranked matches so those trophies going to be a while still.

The honeymoon trophy I got on my second day so that is no big deal. :applause:

im at 88% and i got it day 1 and played 300 hrs+ to get that... i was probably 1 of the 1st ppl to get all the trophies that you can get.... good luck on the ranked matches as there just grenade spammers and laggers... and theres less and less ppl playing faction matches everyday so if you start now you might not even get all your faction wins not to mention the impossible #1 bs

due to the fact that the "Honeymoon Period" trophy takes 6 months to get, its impossible to get platinum until november.

Actually, you can glitch that trophy, but then thats being lame. ;)

Yeah totally agree with that. all you need to do is put your clock forward 6 months, although it will still be time stamped say today if you did it today.

Lost Planet 2 will never be a platinum I get, and I will be truely impressed if I see them start popping up on gamercards, as long as its done legit of course.

the #1 nom is pretty impossible now....ok capcom i have my proof that ppl are indeed cheating... its a time glitch through your system and i didnt want to believe it but i know for a fact now its true as i tried it and all the leaderboards on ps3 are nearly 20 secs or lower on advanced training.... it seems that someone figured it out and told likely nobody but after awhile he spilled or someone else figured it out as now if you look at 5-2 advanced for a main example everyone is way below 20 secs.... i mean 13 secs capcom be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before this was figured out the lowest time was 27 secs for weeks.... i was going to try and do this just to get my nom cause i want my well earned platinum and im not going to let some cheating bastards screw me outta my hard work but these times are already impossible to break.... you need to fix this now.... if someone at capcom wants to know how its done ill gladly tell them but im not going to post it out here so everyone can see and abuse the system.... I WANT MY PLATINUM... got 4 factions left and im done.... give us our well deserved patch and remove them

the #1 nom is pretty impossible now....ok capcom i have my proof that ppl are indeed cheating... its a time glitch through your system and i didnt want to believe it but i know for a fact now its true as i tried it and all the leaderboards on ps3 are nearly 20 secs or lower on advanced training.... it seems that someone figured it out and told likely nobody but after awhile he spilled or someone else figured it out as now if you look at 5-2 advanced for a main example everyone is way below 20 secs.... i mean 13 secs capcom be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before this was figured out the lowest time was 27 secs for weeks.... i was going to try and do this just to get my nom cause i want my well earned platinum and im not going to let some cheating bastards screw me outta my hard work but these times are already impossible to break.... you need to fix this now.... if someone at capcom wants to know how its done ill gladly tell them but im not going to post it out here so everyone can see and abuse the system.... I WANT MY PLATINUM... got 4 factions left and im done.... give us our well deserved patch and remove them

No point posting that here, no one at Capcom will be seeing it. May as well go over to the Capcom site and say it there, or consult BTHR.

they wont fix it... they never fixed RE5 as i was one of the 1st ppl to have the best speedrun times and then ppl figured out the checkpoint time glitch also... capcom is pretty slick on time issues it seems... i just got my #1 finally so im guaranteed my plat finally.... took an hr of practice but still doable as i made a few mistakes... but im going to try and help my gf get it before id share how

they wont fix it... they never fixed RE5 as i was one of the 1st ppl to have the best speedrun times and then ppl figured out the checkpoint time glitch also... capcom is pretty slick on time issues it seems... i just got my #1 finally so im guaranteed my plat finally.... took an hr of practice but still doable as i made a few mistakes... but im going to try and help my gf get it before id share how

ooh, getting close then, im really interested in seeing what the Plat looks like

:dance::francis::applause::egypt::woop::banana::bounce: Congratulations on finally getting it Zoo!! :D:D I hope Shell can get it now :D

Desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess. Congrats dude.

the guy i beat is relentless cause after i beat him he took it back in 2 hrs and she beat him and he took it back again.... so he knows an even faster way then me... his profile says i hate ppl... i mean what kinda person says that lol... what a weirdo

i just found out she had server psn issues couldnt get back on in time to view her spot and that dickwad stole it away before she got credit... im furious now

Edited by Zooyork26