Old 08-16-2010, 03:09 PM   #71
Darth894

Anyone up for guiding me through this?
I'm literally 'Lost in Nightmares'
Send me a message if you want to help.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:50 PM   #72
SimplySupreme
Banned

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bright Idea!   A+ Thread Award   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

For those who want to go for an S Rank on Professional, its actually fairly easy.

Getting an S on Enemies Killed, Stars Score and Completion time is a piece of piss

You want to focus on getting the Chapter finished as quickly as possible.....In the first area with the Passwords puzzle, you want to avoid both the zombies and just escape into the prison area.

In the prison area, kill the first 2 zombies you encounter (1 in the prison area and the 1 that explodes through the wall shortly after.

Then, you can afford to run past the final zombie when you collect the gold and silver emblems for the door.

Doing this means you're not only set for a fast completion time, but you'll kill enough zombies for an S rank too.

Complete the puzzle section with the coloured traps as quickly as possible, this section is a guarenteed 4 kills to your Enemies Routed score and you only have Wesker to fight afterwards.

Bearing in mind you dont take too long/dont die too many times in the Wesker fight, you should comfortably get S rank in Enemies Killed, Score Stars and Completion Times.....Accuracy is practically a given A/S rank because you'll have avoided zombies and havent had the chance to use up bullet, just make sure you dont fire shitloads at wesker else you'll be in danger of plummeting your accuracy score.

Damage score will be a slight problem if you avoid the zombies, but you shouldnt get less than a C, but that wont affect your rank at all.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:02 PM   #73
I_The_Exploder

This dlc worth getting? Noticed its on offer on the store!
Old 11-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #74
BtSephiroth

Awesome guide for an awesome dlc. Thanks Flames.
Loved when Jill plays the piano, so many memories.
Great atmosphere.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:11 PM   #75
purpletop

thanks great guide
Old 11-27-2010, 10:43 PM   #76
Ronson

DEF going to use this guide when i play this DLC =D
Old 01-18-2011, 04:22 PM   #77
lukey52

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Silver Road Map Submitter   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Moved to the correct DLC sub forum. If you have any questions or anything else regarding this DLC please ask here/make a thread in this sub forum.

Thank you.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:00 PM   #78
TheDisturbingOne

Send a message via Yahoo to TheDisturbingOne

Thank for putting this together for us will help out a lot, especially the video for the stars.

Old 03-23-2011, 04:19 AM   #79
DrakeHellsing

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Just so I know, Professional Mode works the same as the main game right? As in, I'll need to beat the game on Vetern to unlock Professional Mode? Just to make sure.

And on Vetern mode too, is getting an S ranking, whilst trying to get the Kung Fu Fighting trophy is possible right? As in, hit Wesker enough times without him punching you?

"Emmet, you didn't let me finish... because I died"
- Ghost Vitruvius, The Lego Movie
Old 03-23-2011, 06:22 AM   #80
nimrod

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeHellsing View Post
Just so I know, Professional Mode works the same as the main game right? As in, I'll need to beat the game on Vetern to unlock Professional Mode? Just to make sure.

And on Vetern mode too, is getting an S ranking, whilst trying to get the Kung Fu Fighting trophy is possible right? As in, hit Wesker enough times without him punching you?
Yes to both.

The 2nd can be done on easy too tho.
But if you want to cut down on playthroughs, Veteran works as good.
Closed Thread