XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > A (PS3) > Assassin's Creed: Revelations > The Lost Archive

Old 03-19-2012, 01:26 AM   #41 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Xerios Send a message via MSN to Xerios Send a message via Yahoo to Xerios

Awards Showcase Silver Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

good job on the guide fellow ninja.... woop woop

figured you know what it means.. magic magic ninjas what

MCL

Xerios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:19 AM   #42 (permalink)

Great guide.
jmartez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:08 AM   #43 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerios View Post
good job on the guide fellow ninja.... woop woop

figured you know what it means.. magic magic ninjas what

MCL
I got ya homie... glad to see some wicked clown luv up in this bitch.

"You're just a piece of meat... and I am the Butcher."
TwiztidDGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #44 (permalink)

Yeah def great guide! Very helpful however I seem to have a Cross Styx w/o dying glitch. I attempted 4x and died restarting each time. On the 5th try I made it across but no trophy. I did use the shortcut mentioned in the guide. Any thoughts?
F13CrystalLake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:34 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F13CrystalLake View Post
Yeah def great guide! Very helpful however I seem to have a Cross Styx w/o dying glitch. I attempted 4x and died restarting each time. On the 5th try I made it across but no trophy. I did use the shortcut mentioned in the guide. Any thoughts?
Have you tried crossing styx without using the shortcut? Perhaps the update won't allow you to use the shortcut to pop the trophy.

Last edited by ObsidianDraconis; 03-24-2012 at 10:21 AM.
ObsidianDraconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:00 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianDraconis View Post
Have you tried crossing styx without using the shortcut? Perhaps the update won't allow you to use the shortcut to pop the trophy.
Yeah i tried that this morning but no luck. I believe im screwed when it comes to this trophy. Maybe a future update but until then im throwing in the towel. 50+x is too much. Thanks Ubisoft
Old 03-24-2012, 05:42 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F13CrystalLake View Post
Yeah i tried that this morning but no luck. I believe im screwed when it comes to this trophy. Maybe a future update but until then im throwing in the towel. 50+x is too much. Thanks Ubisoft
Have you tried deleting all your Lost Archive saves (from inside the game), and replaying? From what I've seen in other threads, that's worked for other people who've gotten bugged trophies.
kaerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #48 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaerion View Post
Have you tried deleting all your Lost Archive saves (from inside the game), and replaying? From what I've seen in other threads, that's worked for other people who've gotten bugged trophies.
I agree 100%, first delete off that entire session and basically restart the DLC as if it was your first time loading it up. Like he said, this has worked in nearly every case for both the Warren Vidic and the Styx glitches. Definitely worth a try before giving up for good...

"You're just a piece of meat... and I am the Butcher."
TwiztidDGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiztidDGM View Post
I agree 100%, first delete off that entire session and basically restart the DLC as if it was your first time loading it up. Like he said, this has worked in nearly every case for both the Warren Vidic and the Styx glitches. Definitely worth a try before giving up for good...
Yeah I will try it. Couldn't hurt I suppose. Has anyone gotten this trophy after the 1.04 update?
Old 04-20-2012, 12:55 AM   #50 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Fad0m Send a message via MSN to Fad0m

I've got Styx trophy within a day using the short-cut also. Impress Warren Vidic is really hellish, I don't think that I'll give it more tries though.

About Styx trophy and the shortcut. If you try to get the shortcut and die, there is no need to restart the memory. You respawn exactly at the top so you can keep trying jumping again and again. You can still get the trophy with this, but of course don't fall during the river.

Actually I have the impression that the trophy's counter starts when you got the new ability just before reaching the Styx river, so if happens to die before there is no need to restart the memory.

One question about Impress Warren Vidic trophy. The trophy starts after you fell down from the hole in the lab (nearly at the beginning) or after when you press the hand-key which moves the blocks to reveal the new hole?

4M1G4 D3M0$C3N3 RUL32

PL34S3 D0N'7 $3ND 3MP7Y FR13ND R3QU3$7$. 1 W0N'7 4CC3P7 7H3M.

Last edited by Fad0m; 04-20-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Fad0m is offline   Reply With Quote