XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > T (PS3) > The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 1 0.81%
2 11 8.94%
3 40 32.52%
4 35 28.46%
5 23 18.70%
6 4 3.25%
7 5 4.07%
8 1 0.81%
9 1 0.81%
10 - Very Hard 2 1.63%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2012, 04:41 AM   #11 (permalink)

i gave it a 4 because with explosive bolts as the champion i could hit over 200,000 and 1 hit nearly anything on legendary
Old 01-24-2012, 06:25 AM   #12 (permalink)

are the bugs as bad as everyone is saying? I didn't buy skyrim because of that!

Ron-A-Palooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #13 (permalink)

3 for me. Surprisingly fun, and the game got easier on the higher difficulty levels.
EvilGalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #14 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Got the plat yesterday. Not hard, gave it a 4. Legendary difficulty would be considered hard but Farin's Explosive shot makes it so easy and cooldown is really fast. I defeated Aganduar in less than a minutes without needing to heal at all. Strength of our Alliance can be a pain though. To get 2 other boosters and to press at the exactly same time took its time.

Fun game, but could have been much much better

Sig by RED_REBEL44

mattigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:40 AM   #15 (permalink)

I gave it a 5. Explosive Bolt is as overpowered as they say, so nothing is really hard except a few Sapper sections that are really just annoying. I enjoyed the first 2 playthroughs and the trophies did a good job of getting you to try different characters and different things. That 3rd playthrough is annoying, but by that time I was so leveled I finished the entire playthrough in only 2 easy sittings.
scottq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:25 PM   #16 (permalink)

I got my platinum yesterday. This game is very very fun, the most trohpies are very easy to get, but I had to make a piggyback because the game glitched my heroic playthrought.

I speak Spanish. Yo hablo Espaņol.
factor747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:14 PM   #17 (permalink)

The story itself really isn't that hard with the 1st playthrough actually being the hardest and the final one on legendary being ridiculously easy once you've fully leveled up.

I managed to get through it glitch free but had massive trouble getting Strength Of Our Alliance spending over 5 hours and not getting it. Turns out getting 2 other human players and surrounding an enemy with a countdown to attack isn't the best way. Instead I randomly joined a game to find one guy playing alone in a challenge and within 2 waves I had it even though the dwarf was an NPC.

Checked my stats afterwards and that was the first group kill my character had been credited for, I also checked the stats on a second controller my friend used when we played through and he had done 5 group kills. It just doesn't make sense. Overall 5/10.
AnarchyintheUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:01 AM   #18 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

4. Not a hard one, after getting used to the controls the 2 other playthroughs are easy and can be done as speed run ones. And if you use the glitch to get infinite money, it also helps, since you can buy immediately the best itens for you and your companions.

But, if you play only as the Dwarf, this game would be a 3, since it gets ridiculously easy with its explosive shot, very unbalanced.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:53 PM   #19 (permalink)

I'd give it a 4, as mentioned by everyone else explosive bolt does make the game ridiculously easy and you can just speed through your last run.
The hardest part was stopping my AI team mates from being blown up by sappers.
Reznor87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:16 AM   #20 (permalink)

Gave it a 5. All the trophies are really easy but I just had terribly luck with the game, game glitched for me so much.
StrangeInStereo is offline   Reply With Quote