Leaderboard problems.

Bic80

So ive completed my HARD run and my RANKING run, As per instructions ive accepted to have my score saved to the leaderboard's yet my trophy wont yet pop.

When im on the leaderboards your able to view your ranking against everyone else in the worlds by pressing :triangle:. So i thought hey i could have missed a level by mistake but everytime i check its says ive not got a score for STAGE 2 & 6, Ive re-run them an additional 2 times on RANKING mode but still i cant get my score to register on the leaderboards, Do they only update every so often or something?

Anyone else come by this?

So ive completed my HARD run and my RANKING run, As per instructions ive accepted to have my score saved to the leaderboard's yet my trophy wont yet pop.

When im on the leaderboards your able to view your ranking against everyone else in the worlds by pressing :triangle:. So i thought hey i could have missed a level by mistake but everytime i check its says ive not got a score for STAGE 2 & 6, Ive re-run them an additional 2 times on RANKING mode but still i cant get my score to register on the leaderboards, Do they only update every so often or something?

Anyone else come by this?

My leaderbords wont even let me press triangle to see my self on the boards. Ive played them all over 3 times.. help please. Its last.trophy.

My leaderbords wont even let me press triangle to see my self on the boards. Ive played them all over 3 times.. help please. Its last.trophy.

I got it.i got the plat trophy now

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge; please use the edit button instead of double posting

• 4 weeks later...

Bic80,

Pretty sure I have played stages in ranking, chose to upload them, and not be able to find them afterwords. Did it last night with Stage 1 again, after uploading my score it wasn't there on the World Leaderboards. As soon as I had this issue, i replayed Prologue on ranking (I was just trying to beat dad's score and wasn't up for a few level playthrough again) when I was finished, I checked the leaderboard on Stage 1 and was able to find my score. maybe the leaderboard doesn't update fast enough or maybe replaying another level on ranking may help (?)

Yeah, I would automatically think it was my impatience, Terminator, that would be my first thought. Only thing is I played Stage 1 four days prior and uploaded the score and was not able to see it even last night. Unless it was so bad that they didn't let me on the leaderboard for that one :o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...