Fuckin No Fear Of Heights trophy

Don't rush, be patient and you'll get it eventually.

If you want you can wait a day or two and try again. For trophies like this where I fail alot i find it helpful to just leave it, move on and then come back to it.

This is what I did, I gave up and moved on before it ruined the game for me completely. When I did come back to it, I did it in 3 goes which took all of 15 mins, compared to over an hour a few days earlier :). This trophy is perfectly doable, you just need patience and practice :).

Yeah, some parts of the gondola are easily memorized, but anywhere where you have to go through sections where two or more blue dudes throw those rolly things at you can be ass, since there's no real pattern to learn. Looking at the blue guys can tell you when they're about to throw something, unless they're off screen...so I pretty much went with that to get passed em, and it took a few tries. Half the time I died right in the beginning with those three blue dudes. Didn't take me long to get this trophy, but honestly, I got REAL lucky near the top.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a bit scared of this trophy from everything I read and prepared for hours of nutcracking. But it took me about 30minutes to take it, got frustrated in the begining, then I looked at the video of it and learned the stages you are going through and that made it a whole lot easier. Don´t get me wrong, I would probably fail if I would try again today, but if you are stuck I recomend watching it on youtube to see how it works and what you will meet each step of the way.

• 2 weeks later...

I read about this trophy and all the posts about it really scared me and I was not looking forward to it but when the time came to do it.... I must have gotten really lucky...it took me about 4 tried and then I got it. Theres usually an indication from the blue dudes before they toss the things at you, just watch for it and move move move.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you guys serious? This trophy really just requires patience to get through. Pay attention to safe zones, wait for clear spots and watch the enemy animations to move out the way.

It's sorta luck based though cause I got auto trapped when moving up after a set of falling items like 2-3 times in the ~8 attempts it took me to beat it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what on earth they were thinking with this trophy, especially since there's no pattern at all and your chance of passing depends on whenever the game will give you a break. I supposedly died 22 times on that, even though I'm pretty sure the deaths were a lot more, the hitbox is apparently a hell of a lot larger than shown because even if I would dodge between 2 perfectly, I'd still die right after changing rows. At least 50% of the deaths were things I just couldn't avoid at all, like having 3 enemies throw things at the exact same time, the timing of the throw being completely random, things thrown within such close proximity of each other that I'd die even if I dodged perfectly. After a while, I didn't even bother to slow down, I just kept moving since I was wasting enough time on it from constantly dying to BS.

Edited by SA2

I peeked at the trophy guide before I started playing this game and saw a lot of people were complaining about this, so I decided to try to get it my first time through the level...

I can see what all the complaints are about.

I had only used 18 continues at the end of the level, so I guess I died less than the five thousand times it felt like, but yeah. What a pain. It almost makes me want to jump off a building.

Oh, wait...

• 3 weeks later...

I saw all the fuss about this trophy and thought - "I've seen trophies like this before. I usually get them and realize the frustration was unwarranted. I'll get this after a try or two."

Fast forward to end of level stats, after beating Saints Row 3's Zimos, and there it is. 82 continues. Eighty. Two. Yeesh. Didn't frustrate me too bad, but it certainly was annoying.