WTF Happen

Actually, the game auto saves every time you reach a checkpoint, such as when you pass by a shop. You'll know the games saving when you see a spinning lollipop in the bottom right corner of the screen.

True, but resuming mid chapter is another story, I do know if you die you go back to those points...even though the school's one comes after fighting that first teacher zombie, which seems miles away for newbs.

I always completed chapters in one sitting so I'm not too sure, when I get the plat I'll test (if you have a look it'll be my 51st plat too ^^)

There was many times when I quit out halfway through chapters and was able to resume ok, so there is mid point saves. You can't do it on ranking mode however as that has no auto saves during the stage.

Beat me to the punch ><

Only thing is the first checkpoint in the highschool is ages away, I thought it was after the teacher zombie...its actually after the shop as you walk past it.

So yeah, to the op, look for the circle spinning thing before exiting out...and if it's boring maybe play another game, it may not be the best game for you ;)

• 8 months later...