Hardest Dad score stage?

Bandar

Which stage is hardest to beat Dad's score at?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which stage is hardest to beat Dad's score at?

• Prologue
    • Stage 1
    • Stage 2
    • Stage 3
    • Stage 4
    • Stage 5
    • Stage 6

All are easy and I did them all on my hard playthrough, the only one I didn't get first time was stage 2. So I'm saying stage 2.

It's definitely stage 2. It has the lowest margin of error by far because the smallest number of sparkle hunt opportunities. It's the only one I needed to use the Nick Shake on to get the required number of medals. By comparison, I exceeded Dads score by a large margin on the rest of the levels.

A bit embarrassing, but I voted Prologue as it's the only stage where I fell short of Dad's score, not once, but twice.

On the other hand, getting through Stage 2 and 4 in ranked mode without dying has been incredibly annoying. Stage 2 took 7-8 attempts (zombie basketball and baseball), Stage 4 (gondola game) I'm on 6 attempts and still counting. But this poll is about beating the scores, not ranked mode, so....!

I had trouble with the prologue. There are barely any zombies there, so you practically have to wrangle them up in a herd before attacking. It took me about three playthroughs to figure that one out. Dx

With you on that, kept coming up WAY short, so I put the game on very hard, used nick shake...

BAM!

I didn't get it on my first play (as in initial play grabbing collectables) but on my first revisit I got 2 done without issues...I got 5 first play ever funny nough so I won't need to touch that again XD

• 2 weeks later...
Needs to be an option for "None of the above".

I found them all quite easy to beat when I went for them after beating the game on normal. I actually beat it on stage 5 while playing for the story.

I only had to play each stage once to beat Dad's scores. Just no continues and sparkle hunting like a boss.

zomg youre such a badass!

I actually don't think any stage is hard, because of one simple thing:

Play it in Story Mode and abuse NickShake every time it's available. You get more than enough bonus points just for the medals. ;) (also you get quite a lot of medals, which will help you level up Juliet even faster)

Trying to beat these scores during challenge mode I would say Stage 2. All other stages are pretty simple.

I actually don't think any stage is hard, because of one simple thing:

Play it in Story Mode and abuse NickShake every time it's available. You get more than enough bonus points just for the medals. ;) (also you get quite a lot of medals, which will help you level up Juliet even faster)

Trying to beat these scores during challenge mode I would say Stage 2. All other stages are pretty simple.

You still need to beat them in Ranking Mode to upload you're score on the leaderboard.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...