what's your favourite costume?

CasaDeBen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiro from Deadman Wonderland and Chifusa from Manyuu Hiken-chou without a doubt. The Sexy Rider is nice too. I found that her body suits are more appealing than her with hardly any clothes on. I found the Striped Bikini pretty boring..I imagine it'd be the same with the sea shell one for me.

I wasn't fond of the High School of the Dead costumes, either. They looked more like roller derby outfits than anything else. I think if they gave her the same hair styles as those characters like they pretty much did with Chifusa, they would look way better.

Edited by Sleeping Taiga

I wasn't fond of the High School of the Dead costumes, either. They looked more like roller derby outfits than anything else. I think if they gave her the same hair styles as those characters like they pretty much did with Chifusa, they would look way better.

Well, yep, it was a little dissapointing that they didn't include a hair style change with the HotD costumes, like they did with the other anime or the mom's costumes.

But then again. The chainsaw doesnt change either to Busijima's Katana or something like that. So I take it more like: Juliet likes anime, and she is doing Cosplay.

Well, yep, it was a little dissapointing that they didn't include a hair style change with the HotD costumes, like they did with the other anime or the mom's costumes.

But then again. The chainsaw doesnt change either to Busijima's Katana or something like that. So I take it more like: Juliet likes anime, and she is doing Cosplay.

Yeah, it's not that big of a deal, but it would have been nice to see. HotD costumes would have felt less generic to me. I do think changing her weapon would require a lot more work than different hairstyles for costumes, though.

No-one likes the Haruna costume?

Well shit. I think it's the best.

I just unlocked this today and I have to say I love it. I never watched the anime, so I wasn't too willing to buy it. Regret waiting so long because it is awesome. It completely changes Juliet. One of tops now for sure.