medal racer

DarkAmon

ok what gives here? am going after the "go medal racer" but i always get crushed by the building at the end? i watched a few vids and they all have 00:00 timers yet they dont get crushed? i was on the other room and it jumped to the crush-scene??

i am not stopping on the run this is odd? also i have gotten though chapters without continues or restarts yet it will tell me i have x many continues? that happen to anyone else?

EDIT

just got it.

Edited by DarkAmon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew about go medal racer, wasn't any vids up I took the wrong turn at the Don't Not Enter Signs!

what building can crush you and what timer?

Edit:

So the Building at 1:36 in that video above? I can't see how that can be that hard!

Edited by gtasthehunter

I knew about go medal racer, wasn't any vids up I took the wrong turn at the Don't Not Enter Signs!

what building can crush you and what timer?

Edit:

So the Building at 1:36 in that video above? I can't see how that can be that hard!

man lemme tell ya, i tried this 20 times last night and then just gave up. I would literally be flipping off the ramp to the next section and it would pull me back and squash my ass.. i was doing this on my hard play thru but i dont think that really makes a difference. I have also watched the videos and it looks simple, but how many times did they have to do it over before the perfect recording was produced? i think a lil luck is involved as well as taking the perfect route...for me this is a pain in the ass so far

Ok i watched the video guide to this trophy just once then loaded up the chapter to the bit where you start collecting the medals and about half way through i missed some so i hit pause and clicked restart and collected the ones i missed and trophy popped at the end didn't see anything hard about this trophy and i can't see a building crashing that would of prevented me in getting this so a bit confused with some of the comments above about this being about luck or hard :confused:

I'm having trouble with this one, too, but after rewatching PowerPyx's video I think I know what I'm doing wrong. I probably need to dodge more of the red danger signs before the timed sequence.

good eye, maybe that slows u up enough to cause problems in the end

I get all money five time and no trophies -_- i get most of money on foot is this the problem the coin is get on chainsaw dash, if i get on foot don't count???

in powerpyx's video guide of this trophy he stops to collect coins on foot and he recieved the trophy so i would say its ok

This is: "Go, Medal Racer, Go!: Picked up all zombie medals on the rooftop with Chainsaw Dash.

I'm starting to think that not all the areas is the rooftop that's needed! And maybe its just the Rooftop after 1:49 in that PowerPyx Video!

That would definitely be good to know. =P If I notice anything like that when I swing back to this trophy, I'll post on it. ^^