Rate the trophy difficulty.  

1,436 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.68

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise
Updated average.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7. Some of the online ones are really tough to do, and getting all the Prize Bubbles is a bit crazy. Acing levels is a pain on Worlds 7 and 8, too. Especially the Bunker.

I actually didnt find acing any of the levels too hard. I dont think any of them took me more than 3-4 tries. Just go through and get the prize bubbles first so by the time you try to ace the level you are familiar with it.

I voted 10 because of the Create Trophy, which is almost IMPOSSIBLE to do without boosting due to the way the game's servers work. This statement refers to the fact that nobody seems to be able to find my levels to PLAY them, much less HEART them (or me, which is the larger concern for me at this point). I posted on the User Created Levels thread, but it doesn't seem to have helped. So to anyone who reads this and would like to help me out (or just thinks my levels sound fun), please check out Console Wars Version 2 or the Super Platforming Skills Challenge levels (I made two of them, first is as typed, second just has a 2 after the title). And if you're struggling with the same thing, post a comment requesting plays! I'm more than happy to try out your levels if you ask. Thanks!

I voted 10 because of the Create Trophy, which is almost IMPOSSIBLE to do without boosting due to the way the game's servers work. This statement refers to the fact that nobody seems to be able to find my levels to PLAY them, much less HEART them (or me, which is the larger concern for me at this point). I posted on the User Created Levels thread, but it doesn't seem to have helped. So to anyone who reads this and would like to help me out (or just thinks my levels sound fun), please check out Console Wars Version 2 or the Super Platforming Skills Challenge levels (I made two of them, first is as typed, second just has a 2 after the title). And if you're struggling with the same thing, post a comment requesting plays! I'm more than happy to try out your levels if you ask. Thanks!

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet/7981-updated-create-trophy-boosting-thread.html

That thread can do wonders to your number of hearts. Add your name to that list, and FOLLOW THE RULES laid out in the first post, and you should have your trophy within a week or so. I have been managing that list and it has a lot of members on it. It seems that people get the trophy after about a week or so as well. How it works is you post your name and then you heart everyone that is on the list (and their levels). You start by hearting the first person on the list and then move your way down. I update the thread everyday to add new people onto the list. Once you get on the list people will begin hearting you and you should have your trophy in no time. Check out the thread for more info

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet/7981-updated-create-trophy-boosting-thread.html

That thread can do wonders to your number of hearts. Add your name to that list, and FOLLOW THE RULES laid out in the first post, and you should have your trophy within a week or so. I have been managing that list and it has a lot of members on it. It seems that people get the trophy after about a week or so as well. How it works is you post your name and then you heart everyone that is on the list (and their levels). You start by hearting the first person on the list and then move your way down. I update the thread everyday to add new people onto the list. Once you get on the list people will begin hearting you and you should have your trophy in no time. Check out the thread for more info

Thanks for trying to help me, but I'd draw your attention to the part of my post that said WITHOUT BOOSTING. In many circumstances with online Trophies/Achievements, I don't mind boosting at all (I boosted every multiplayer Prey Achievement with my brother just yesterday, for example), but this is one I'd rather actually earn. In theory, this shouldn't be very difficult. My levels are of fair quality, if the number of hearts I've earned thus far is any indication. The problem is that nobody can really find my levels now because they got lost in the shuffle. I want people to play my levels, enjoy them, and heart them because they deserve it. My problem seems to be with finding like-minded LBP players. :(

@mycuccismells: It's all right. I get the feeling that most people make that mistake, just because asking people to remember to heart IF YOU DESERVE IT is something of a rarity. I only make such requests because people who do like levels have an extremely annoying habit of not hearting them. IMO, if you gave a level 4 or 5 stars, it should've gotten a heart, period. But that frequently doesn't happen. I follow that rule myself, in an attempt to be fair to anyone else who may be trying to earn their Trophy as I am.

@mjc0961: I did try that with one level last night. Didn't seem to do it any good. That does explain why I tend to see levels where there's nothing BUT republish notifications in the comments...I'd been wondering about that when I first started playing the game.

I voted 9 because of the Ace trophy, I only have about 3 or 4 more levels to ace but the problem is that I need to ace the bunker and the collectors lair for starters.

Also getting all the stickers can be annoying with lag, last level for a X2 one ended up going through 5 diffrent teams and ended up having them leave, being kicked or them not being intrested in going for the X2 stickers.

Edited by dante_kinkade

I voted 8. The only trophies I can't get is the party person, I'm having trouble getting to some of the 2x areas (because the people I have played with just don't seem to care about the 2x areas) and I can't finish the later levels without dying. Most of the other trophies aren't very hard but some of them took me a while to get (especially the share and create trophies).

Edited by ScottCroft

I voted 5. The play trophy is hard. To get hearts is very easy if you know how to promote your levels. Most online trophies are easy, too. Still it took me a long time to ace all the levels.

I got the create trophy 2 days after I created my first level :>

Edited by Nath

This is a hard one to rate... the trophy for acing the levels isn't too bad, with the exception of 2 or 3 levels that are very difficult. The online trophies are extremely difficult to get without boosting, but considering we have access to a great community like ps3t, that's not so bad... but getting some of the co-operative ones proved to be a real pain.