Trophy Boosting Thread *No Heart Posts* (Read First Post!)

JulianExtreme

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

This thread is for any boosting for LBP. This can be for prize bubbles, party person, etc. DO NOT post anything for "heart for heart" or "please heart my level and me." Such posts will most likely be deleted.

For heart related stuff, visit this thread: Create Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!) - PlaystationTrophies.org. Also be sure to follow the format in that thread.

***** - Vyrastas

Edited by Terminator
Update.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you guys should message me if you want any help with any trophies, especially create. i'll heart you if you return the favor.

and also, much props on the guide and the youtube stuff. i don't need it cuz i've got everything except the x4 player prize bubbles, but still, that's good work.

PSN: BraveHeart2120

Edited by BraveHeart2010

i need some psn ids for people who play a lot of lbp because i still have co-op stuff to do ( prize bubbles) and the douchebags on my friends list barely play lbp anymore.

leave your psn id or add mine

id: redarmy1918

:D

EDIT: All Trophy Boosting here please folks.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

i need some psn ids for people who play a lot of lbp because i still have co-op stuff to do ( prize bubbles) and the douchebags on my friends list barely play lbp anymore.

leave your psn id or add mine

id: redarmy1918

:D

Add me mate, PSN: Raeve

Or I'll add you next time im online.

Feel free to add me as a friend, I love this game. I'm working on my create and share trophies right now so if anyone wants to heart each other let me know. I've hearted lots of people already but I can't hardly get anyone to return the favor so kinda aggrivated but I'm still willing to do it. Plus I can help get the bubbles and stuff too.

i too am in need of trophy boost help. party person, and all the plays, and heart trophies. add me and messgae me. u play and heart my level and heart me i will do the same for you. PSN ID Memphis88. just mesage me when u do, and ill gladly return the favor to anyone. also need party person.

• Slamma locked and unpinned this topic