XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > L (PS3) > LittleBigPlanet

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2012, 11:56 AM   #391 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

I'm sorry but you will have to redo everything, including Acing the levels .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 02-07-2012, 08:30 AM   #392 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
I'm sorry but you will have to redo everything, including Acing the levels .
Out of curiosity, I did a test with the PotC pack. I collected all prized bubbles inside all levels, and the PotC Booty Master unlocked without the need to ace the whole pack. If the main game works the same way, it seems I won't have to. Anyway, I should know more tomorrow, after I burrow some controllers from a friend.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:18 AM   #393 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner

That's because you can't Ace every level in the POTC pack, at least one level is not Aceable. It's also possible that you got lucky and hit a random glitch, I can't say for sure as I haven't got my copy anymore.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 02-09-2012, 07:37 AM   #394 (permalink)

I can confirm that you do not need to earn the prize bubbles awarded when acing a level to unlock Booty Master. Collecting all prize bubbles within all levels is the only requirement.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #395 (permalink)
Guide Team

Well I'm shocked, I was always lead to believe that you needed the Ace bubbles as well !

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 02-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #396 (permalink)

sure gonna get platinum ;D
Old 04-11-2012, 06:54 PM   #397 (permalink)

Guys I got a problem here... I've done all the tutorials, watched all videos and the trophy isn't popping up

Is there a way to know what am I missing?
Old 04-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #398 (permalink)
Guide Team

Did you watch the tutorials all the way through? I ask as just starting one and quitting 2secs later WON'T get you the trophy, you have to watch each one beginning to end else the trophy won't pop.

The Spring Tutorial is one that's commonly missed.

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 04-12-2012, 11:03 AM   #399 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bright Idea!   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
Did you watch the tutorials all the way through? I ask as just starting one and quitting 2secs later WON'T get you the trophy, you have to watch each one beginning to end else the trophy won't pop.

The Spring Tutorial is one that's commonly missed.
I got the trophy and I skipped/didnt watch most of them
Old 04-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #400 (permalink)
Guide Team

It must just be picky as I had to re-watch several of them to make the trophy pop when I went for the a few years back.

This glitch has come up once too often for it to be random so I reckon it should be added to the guide as a Glitched trophy.

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Closed Thread