Create gold trophy - the easy way

Jaytech

wanna get the create gold trophy in 3hrs? read on.

you need 50 hearts on one level and 30 author hearts.

-first make 10-20 easy levels (start/finish) and publish them

-heart all of them yourself

-create a new ps3 user account (dummy account) and create a new psn account (only name & address needed, email can be random) NOTE: i don't take any responsibility if this step gets you into trouble with sony's regulations!

-copy your save data for lbp from your main account to the dummy account (you want to do this so that you can instantly use all online features and don't have to create a new save and so on, you won't earn trophies either on that dummy account)

-start lbp on your dummy account, search for your main account name and heart your levels and your author name

-exit the game

-delete the dummy account and repeat from step 3

remember there is a maximum of possible accounts on your ps3 at the same time! it's best to delete the dummy account first and create a new one.

should you really reach the limit, then it's bad luck. but for all of you who have at least a few hearts already, it's an easy thing to do.

thank me later!:dance:

This method still works. I just tested it using both the welcome back digital copy and the original disc game with the latest updates. I think some people may not be aware how to backup a save file since it's not found in the save data section normally. I know I didn't until I messed around a bit, so here's some help:

step 1 : Using an existing account, go to your pod and press start on your ps3 controller. Select settings and then profile settings. Click backup profile then new saved data. This creates a backup in the Ps3 save data folder.

step 2: Move save data from the save data folder to a usb stick. Copy into the save data folder of any other profile you wish to use.

step 3: Start LBP and play through credits. When you reach your pod and have access to start the story, hit start and move to the same menu referenced in step one. This time select import profile. Disregard the warning and select the profile you copied earlier.

step 4: You will get a message saying trophies are blocked. This is fine because you don't need trophies on this account. You can heart your own levels by searching the level or user name and also author heart your regular account

Hope this helps anyone having confusion about save data :)

Edited by Jaytech

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was already discussed here:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet/39917-boost-your-own-dummy-accounts.html

Also, it's a rather long way to go about it from scratch. Especially for the Author hearts. as you NEED to do it 30 times for that.

I still believe the best way is to put your level in the create thread, play and heart their levels, then work on other trophies. Come back to it, and you'll have most if not all of your hearts and plays.

:)

don't know why people have trouble with this. i didn't even need a dummy account to get this trophy.

all you have to do is search for a level that is copyable. edit certain things yourself and then publish it. after that, just go to the lbp story mode and go into every level comment and type in 'H4H'. you'll have the trophy within an hour or 2.

don't know why people have trouble with this. i didn't even need a dummy account to get this trophy.

all you have to do is search for a level that is copyable. edit certain things yourself and then publish it. after that, just go to the lbp story mode and go into every level comment and type in 'H4H'. you'll have the trophy within an hour or 2.

It was easy for me, it was like the 10th last trophy I got before (P).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm almost to the point of resorting to this method. It's been 2 months and I think I got maybe 10 hearts off the thread. None in the past month. The thread, although moderated as well as can be possible, has gone to crap because people don't follow directions. I have a question though. When you create dummy accounts and delete them that just deletes them off of your system right? The Playstation server will still house each and every one of them. Also the random email you choose, can it be the same email over and over or a different one each time? Seems like if the account is still on the servers the email would need to be different. Dumb questions..... This trophy is getting on my last nerve, because I really want this platinum. I hate seeing 97% on games that I have no real control over the 100% or not. I'm a little OCD when it comes to the percentage of my games :p.

How does commenting on story levels accomplish author hearts or plays?

Would love to try this (or anything, for that matter), but it just doesn't seem to make much sense.. :?

The trophy says you need 50 hearts on ONE level and 30 author hearts. So how's it possible for you to make 20 levels and heart them yourselves? Is it bugged, or is the description just wrong?

I think they changed it during one of the updates, because I seem to remember it had to be on one level when I first played LBP.

The description now says:

The levels you have published were hearted by 50 or more people and you were hearted by 30 or more people.

So those 50 hearts can be spread out over more than one level. I got the trophy a couple of days ago with 50 hearts divided over 4 levels.

I think they changed it during one of the updates, because I seem to remember it had to be on one level when I first played LBP.

The description now says:

The levels you have published were hearted by 50 or more people and you were hearted by 30 or more people.

So those 50 hearts can be spread out over more than one level. I got the trophy a couple of days ago with 50 hearts divided over 4 levels.

Ohyeah, you're right ;)

This would simply be time-consuming. Just post your level on the thread right above this one.

True. The H4H thread is 'better' and/or place H4H comments on the story levels. ('better', because most of the hearts weren't from that thread.)

This method, however, is effective for the 50 plays on 1 level trophy. And I didn't have to copy any save data, because for some reason, all the data and my savegame got automaticly transfered. At the moment I booted up LBP with my 2nd account, the Gardens trophy popped up and I could play every level.

I can attest to the fact that commenting H4H on levels works. I didn't use the H4H thread here, I just posted comments in the story levels and got my trophy within a few days. Plus, you only have to heart back 50 people at most, versus the 200+ on the H4H forum right now. Thanks Smoove 187!

• 4 months later...