Boost with your own dummy accounts?

Muthafodder

Is it possible to obtain the create related trophies by creating dummy accounts and playing & hearting your own levels?

You could create an acount called johnny and then johnny1, johnny2, etc. until 150 peple

This would help get if it works:

Look at what I made

Crowd pleaser

Feel the love

Create

If this does work, it would take far less time to do that than wait on someone to play your level and heart it.

Yes, it is possible, however, its much better to just use this thread.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet/7981-updated-create-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post-before-adding-your-level.html

I tried creating dummy accounts but stopped at 6. Too time consuming and boring. The thread above is surprisingly quick. I posted and got the related trophies including Create in about 3 days. Even better, you can the Share trophy while helping other people get their Create trophy:)

Yes, it is possible, however, its much better to just use this thread.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet/7981-updated-create-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post-before-adding-your-level.html

I tried creating dummy accounts but stopped at 6. Too time consuming and boring. The thread above is surprisingly quick. I posted and got the related trophies including Create in about 3 days. Even better, you can the Share trophy while helping other people get their Create trophy:)

Absolutely! :applause:

It's easier and much more fun to use the boosting thread. You get to try out some user created levels (albeit most will be 1 second levels) and people will get to try yours.

:)

I would have to heart over 70+ people then. Do you know how long that takes?

About 30minutes.You would not have to play there levels so it really would not be that long.Sure when you think about it 30 minutes work for a gold trophy while helping others get it aswell is not that long.They bothered to load up your profile and heart it so you really should have returned the favor.:facepalm:

The whole purpose of boosting is to help each other out. What you did was pretty selfish imo. Yes, I know you want to get the trophy and be done with it but you need to return the favor. What you did will most likely hurt your chances of finding boosting partners in the future if people find out what you did.

Regarding the OP: Yes you can use your dummy accounts, but it is extremely time consuming to do. Creating a new PSN if you haven't already, setting up the game, play a few levels (not required?), etc. Better to just use the boosting thread.

• 3 weeks later...
What I did was put H4H in every one of the main story levels, people will see it and will heart you, I of course never bothered to heart them back because it's much faster if you just don't.

What a selfish BELL END, and its people like you who beg to be hearted every 5 seconds lol What a noob man

You can not give the heart a level without play and complete it. Of course, the heart icon will show up on that level, but be warn that you did nothing!! The level you were hearted will not added!

I tried play 5-7 levels that makes me frustrating, then i returned to my pod, tag that levels and heart it. Only the heart icon shows up, the heart number not added.

So, just make a quick level with easily finish access. But it was depending on your purpose.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night some asshole unhearted me after I hearted them hard to know who it was but that shit is fucked up man. We're all goin for the same thing.

Dont be so open about it either its like your asking to be hated/black listed in the game. I wouldn't be surprise if every game you joined you got kicked :dance:

I will remember your ass too!

posting on here seems to be faster...... only need 3 more

Yeah, I definitely need some help, and the main thread told me I'd be removed if I posted twice. Well, I put my name in 3 weeks ago. Got 9 hearts pretty quickly but none after that. Found out my post is something like 30 pages back from the current page.

The main thread needs to be updated, because no one is going to find my post on page 154 or wherever it is.

Absolutely! :applause:

It's easier and much more fun to use the boosting thread. You get to try out some user created levels (albeit most will be 1 second levels) and people will get to try yours.

:)

Agreed - i haven't put much time in but by returning H4hs and P4Ps it has been quick and rewarding. i only need 15 plays now :D (HINT HINT LOL)

Everyone seems to play fair also by playing their levels you are contributing towards the 150 community level plays.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...