DLC worth it?

Iloenchen

I'm sorry if there's already a thread like this and I overlooked it. I went back a few pages and couldn't find anything and I didn't want to browse through more than a hundred pages. :p

Anyway. I got Little Big Planet the other day and love it. But when I went to the Playstation store to look at the DLC, I was shocked to see how expensive it was. If I buy both packs, it costs me almost as much as the game itself. Is it worth it? I'm not just talking about the trophies but also about the gameplay. Will it be fun to play or will it just be a grind that will leave me feeling like I wasted my money?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the answers, both of you. I've thought long and hard about it and I think I'm going to buy the DLC and hope the trophies aren't too tedious. But I've always loved Pirates of the Caribbean so I hope it'll be alright to play and that it'll be worth the money.

• 1 month later...
The trophies arent that bad, quite fun. I'd get the DLC. Better yet, if you got the GOTY edition you already have the MGS DLC. I assume you don't though.

@Terminator: Some MGS DLC trophies are luck based? I don't get it (other than the boss timelimit one).

There's that one and Thrifty Painter, which is a real pain because there's no way to track how many you've used unless you keep a mental or written note (which is borderline impossible) so you have to pray you don't screw up. Acing the DLC was more luck than judgement when I did it because the A.I kept cheating and the controls were lousy at times.

Edited by Terminator
Rephrased.