Looking for prize bubble puzzle partners

HuDaFuK

I need some help completing some of the multiplayer prize bubble puzzles in the game. LBP isn't as busy as it once was, and often I find myself in games with people who have no interest in waiting for enough players to join to complete the 3x and 4x prize bubble puzzles.

The one I'm really after is the 4x one at the end of The Frozen Tundra (for the devil costume) - annoyingly I had that at one point, but lost it when I transferred my data to a new PS3. I also need a couple of the other puzzles from the final round of levels, but I'm happy to help anyone with any other multiplayer puzzles they need assistance on. Playing at a weekend would be best for me, but I'm posting now to see how many others are in the same boat/would like to assist.

Let me know if anyone's interested. I'm Europe-based. Feel free to add me on PSN if you want in - username HuDaFuK - but please say why you're doing so in the request.

Edited by HuDaFuK

Hey mate, I'm in a similar situation to you, but a bit behind you with collecting the bubbles. I have 2 controllers and can thereby have 2x players if the puzzle doesn't require too much co-ordination. I've been trying to ace as I go, so I haven't unlocked all the levels yet, but can probably do so by this weekend. Sunday will be a better day for me to play (important family event on Saturday will take up all day), or some evenings during this/next week (I'm in Melbourne, Australia, so GMT+10). I've got a crappy mic as well that I can dig out if needed.

PSN Id: DimSmoke

PS, I know this isn't a boosting thread, but if you've got a couple of mates for Party Person, Socialite and Top of the Class, that would be even better.

Edited by DimSmoke
Grammar and clarity

Count me in as well for the weekend if you guys are going through with this. I'm flexible though, so if you guys switch times I'm good.

Just keep the times updated I guess so we know when we need to be online at the same time. I'll try to clear the stages before the weekend so that most of the solo bubbles are gone (I hope).

I'm on PST by the way.

Cool. I'll send you guys some friends requests tonight, if you haven't done so already.

After checking my game, it turns out I'm actually missing quite a few multiplayer puzzles (confusion courtesy of losing data in the switch between consoles), including the nasty 2x one in The Great Magician's Palace, which cannot be done with a second controller, it needs two physical players. But like I said, I'll help with any you need.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd also like to finally collect the missing MP prize bubbles. I still need them in nearly every level starting from "The Islands - Sensei's Lost Castle". Feel free to add me (Digeridude) and send a short PSN message/LBP invite when you see me online, though being online obviously doesn't mean I can or want to try it right then :)

Once I got them all - or gave up :p - I'll clean up my friends list (so don't take it personal). Until then, I'll try to help anyone helping me, of course.

Edited by Digeridude