playing a 150 levels

Zooyork26

is there anyway to find out how many comments and levels you have played???... i know im not near 150 but sometimes you never know with things as youll be playing and the trophy just pops and youre thinking damn i did that many already awesome... is there a website or something to find out how many community levels youve played as im bouncing between a bunch of games atm

Edited by Zooyork26

I had no idea it could be the same level... Also, to the user above, I think you only ever need to comment on one level for a trophy, the requirement for Share is to tag levels (which is choosing the word that best describes it on the star rating page after you complete a level), and I believe you only need to do it 50 times. Also, it speeds up the process (if playing the same level over and over doesn't work) to just search PS3T, as most levels with that in the title are 1 second levels, which you can pause and return to pod as soon as they start (and that counts as a play)

If You Sign Up On LBP.me

Using Ur Psn details you can add levels to your queue when you've finished one just remove from queue and do the same for others this is what i done.

I searched for ps3t and it had so many short levels so i added them to queue went on my ps3 and clicked my queue and played and deleted at same time not long :) roughly 2-3hours to play 150

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...