Hardest lvl to ace???

KaMiKaZeGiNgEr

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bunker or Collectors Lair are probably the toughest levels to ace but all are doable (I know because I've done them). Don't try and ace each one on your first playthrough. Focus on Getting the prize bubbles and learning how the level and puzzles play.

The Mines. God that was frustrating. I kept dying. The amount of times I died when being chased by the fire ball at the end was pitiful. I spent over an hour on it. The Bunker is second & Serpent Shrine is third in my opinion.

Edited by FootballPsycho

The bunker actually made me give up on the game before I was a trophy hunter. I thought I would never even beat that level let alone the game or get platinum. So it sat on the shelf for over a year (except to goof off in community levels with my fiancee) . Then while playing LBP2 I found a video that advocated walking on the ceiling rather than the floor in the last part of the hamster wheel. I said DUH!!!!! and within 2 weeks (playing LBP and LBP2) finished the Platinums on both.

Edited by Nomadtla

Started playing this game again after having it lie dormant for two years...

I'd aced most of the levels back in 2009, but still had the usual suspects left. I actually aced the Bunker on my second try last night...the YouTube video "Talkthrough" that someone posted helped me tremendously.

The ones giving me the most trouble are the first level in the Magician's world and the Collector himself. They were driving me crazy last night.

Anybody have tips for the Collector boss battle?

First Steps was the hardest for me, I just couldn't handle the pressure and how hard everything was :p

LOL! Actually it did take me some time to figure out how to Ace the first level - because of the part where you have to jump over the gap. For the life of me, I didn't understand how to grab ahold of that bird. The trick was placing the sticker at the first of the level on the shoe sticker switch ;)

The hardest by far is the Bunker. My god, that's an absolute nightmare to ace, especially the final section. I'd say that Serpent's Shrine and Boom Town would be second and third respectively.

i agree, took me 18 months!!!!!

The bunker for sure, but for some reason those goddam Island levels are a bitch for me to ace! The first one, I die in the stupidest places, I literally gave it 40 tries last night and died everytime. I absolutely despise the second one with all of the spinning wheels, and die in the dumbest spots as well. Is it just me or does anyone else have trouble on those?