DC comic levels not downloading!!

Same problem, EU store.

Bought DLC, downloaded the 100kb file, downloaded 350mb patch (I guess DLC is just the unlock key and patch is the real pack with levels) but under the "others" voice in single player board is nothing.

Looking here

seems they are aware of issues, hope they'll fix this soon. Edited by GaF

Same problem here in the Portuguese Store. I've purchased the DLC in the Vita's PSN Store and all I got was the costumes, no levels whatsoever. And now I've entered the PS3's store, and here it says I didn't even purchased the DLC!! I'm really hoping the fix this issue ASAP because I'm not going to spend another 6€ to get something I've already paid for :@

Now I can see a new entry on the store (same DLC, but have to pay again to buy it, so it's not the same but a new one with same name), I'm not able to get it free on PC store, nor on Vita store, nor via LBP store page.

I tried to download again the costume pack (the only thing I can download on Vita) but still no levels.

Can anyone confirm that new DLC pack is now safe (in other words it really works as supposed)? If so they have to make the ones of us still not able to get this DLC working able to download it for free, as we have yet payed for it.

Edited by GaF

From blog:

Hi Folks!

Apologies to those that are still encountering issues with purchasing this pack.

We have forwarded this issue to the PlayStation Store team to get this problem fixed for everyone asap.

If you can just hold tight and avoid purchasing the content a second time, we will try to ensure that you all receive the correct content that you originally purchased.

Thank you for your continued patience whilst we try to get this issue resolved.

Seems like it's been fixed, I'll try it soon.

From blog:

Hi Everyone

The issue with the LittleBigPlanet PS Vita: DC Comics Premium Level Pack on the EU PlayStation Store has now been fixed.

If you previously purchased the content from the PlayStation Store, you should now be able to download the correct pack.

Many apologies again for the extended delay but I can assure that everyone here at LBP Towers wanted to get this issue fixed asap too!

Believe me, after spending months working hard on this new pack, we’re just as excited for you folks to be able to play this new pack as you are! We also can’t wait to see what you all do with the new tools on LBP PS Vita!

Thanks for posting the update on the situation. I've been following the blog as well but I haven't seen that answer yet. Let's just hope they fix this issue fast *fingers crossed*

You're welcome ;).

Seems like it's been fixed, I'll try it soon.

From blog:

You're welcome ;).

Okay so I went to the Vita PSN Store this morning, clicked on the DC level pack and got two options: One to buy the pack (again), and another one that was free. Clicking on that one downloaded the level pack.. I haven't tried it yet to check if it is the real deal this time, but looks like it is, and the problem is now fixed for us :D

Okay so I went to the Vita PSN Store this morning, clicked on the DC level pack and got two options: One to buy the pack (again), and another one that was free. Clicking on that one downloaded the level pack.. I haven't tried it yet to check if it is the real deal this time, but looks like it is, and the problem is now fixed for us :D

Tried and it works fin(ally)e :rolleyes:.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

As of right now, you cannot add the DLC to the queue from SEN because it will not show up in the download list. The level pack will also not show up on the LBP in-game store.

I was able to access it by typing in "DC Comics" on the PS Store Vita app and download the unlock keys. So the content was already installed. This DLC just angers me for so many reasons.

• 4 weeks later...

I triedvto download both dlc and installed on the ps vita, but cant find the story. Where should it be? In more stories? I have the Marvel Edition LBP but only in Super Marvel are in the more stories section. The 3 dlc, shield, avengers great escape and hero rush. But there is no DC Comics premium level, only a few costumes i got from the dlc.

Any tips?

I triedvto download both dlc and installed on the ps vita, but cant find the story. Where should it be? In more stories? I have the Marvel Edition LBP but only in Super Marvel are in the more stories section. The 3 dlc, shield, avengers great escape and hero rush. But there is no DC Comics premium level, only a few costumes i got from the dlc.

Any tips?

It should be in

Story > More Stories

From that screen there should be 2 options, Levels & Games. The DC Comics dlc should be under levels.

It should be in

Story > More Stories

From that screen there should be 2 options, Levels & Games. The DC Comics dlc should be under levels.

Nope :confused: There is no such DC Comics Premium Level. Only the Super Hero Marvels is there, whici is already built in the LBP Vita, because i bought the Super Hero Marvels Edition

Can you show me a screenshot?

Edited by NECROSMOKE_

• 2 months later...
Where i can download DC comics pack on EU store? This is stupid because i already pay for 2 games and i still havent DC dlc. This is ******* insane

You must search ones again DC comics level pack via PS VITA and buy new file for free.

I bought this:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/pl-pl/pakiet-poziom%c3%b3w-premium-dc-comics/cid=EP9000-BCES00850_00-LBPDLCWBDCLK0001

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm 100% that the issue is fixed and the levels work (I also got a trophy of that DLC).

A little note. At the beginning the DC Comics are not unlocked till you finish the first world. Then a message pops up saying "cross contents are enabled"... something like that. Then you'll find the levels under "Other stories" section.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/5129345-post5020.html

Edited by LoStraniero91