Online pass delisted?

JasonRVS80

I just started playing the game, and it seems like the online pass was delisted back in September. I can't find it on psn, and the link to it in the game brings you to the page but there's no option to buy it.

So if this is the case, while the servers may still be up, no new players are given access to the online portion of the game. I even read that this is true if you purchase a new version with a password.

So is there any way around this or are the online trophies now unobtainable for all new players?

I got the game used a while back when bored and wanting something mindless for a long trip (mistake). MY 3rd LBP game now and it's not even that much fun anymore. I didn't buy the online pass cause it was like another $10 and not worth it. I checked and see that you're right. It's no longer listed and some of the add-ons seem to have issues as well. This seems to coincide with their release of the stupid Marvel Super-Hero edition of the game. They probably want people to buy that. If it's just something they messed up and need to fix, I wouldn't count on it. I bought the Motorstorm/Twisted Metal digital bundle for my PSP back in the day, and they brought them to PS Vita which I started to play on. Then they had an issue and removed them. Rather than fixing the problem, they just never brought them back and now I can never reinstall or play those games unless I buy a PSP again. I've complained directly to Sony but they don't care.

Moral of the story: it appears you're screwed with LBP online.

Edited by staticsnake

I just bought this game used and it came with a code. Didn't expect the code to work cause it's used, but I put it in anyway and it actually worked. Downloaded the online pass just last night. I couldn't find it on the store, and I had read accounts of codes not working even in new copies, so I had no expectations of the code working even if it was an unused code.

The DLC being gone from the store might have something to do with LBP3 or cross-buy content or something. I'd check back after the 16th to see if stuff has reappeared. That's their target date to have everything back to normal, but we'll see. Maybe some stuff will even reappear on the 9th. That'd be nice.

So while the online pass and all of the dlc is delisted as of now, I can confirm that if you purchase the "LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Marvel Super Hero Edition" it still comes with both the online pass and all of the Marvel levels dlc.

The "DC Comics Premium Level Pack" does seem to be completely unobtainable at the moment though.

So while the online pass and all of the dlc is delisted as of now, I can confirm that if you purchase the "LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Marvel Super Hero Edition" it still comes with both the online pass and all of the Marvel levels dlc.

The "DC Comics Premium Level Pack" does seem to be completely unobtainable at the moment though.

There is no online pass with the Marvel edition as its not needed and I just brought the DC comics dlc a few days ago and it is still there though you're right about there been no Marvel dlc, there's just the Marvel Superhero edition for sale.

:think:

Littlebigplanet Vita - PC Store

Important Notices

• Download the free trial or purchase the full game now.

• Gameplay requires PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately).

• Read this title’s instruction manual via its LiveArea™ – just select the question mark icon.

• Includes a Network Pass, enabling access to online features.

For the full version of the game. :shrugs: Though it does look like it's been delisted, but the DC comics pack is still on the store.

Edited by Combatting

:think:

Littlebigplanet Vita - PC Store

Important Notices

• Download the free trial or purchase the full game now.

• Gameplay requires PlayStation®Vita memory card (sold separately).

• Read this title’s instruction manual via its LiveArea™ – just select the question mark icon.

• Includes a Network Pass, enabling access to online features.

For the full version of the game. :shrugs: Though it does look like it's been delisted, but the DC comics pack is still on the store.

I tried this, but there's no option for the demo :(

I have here 3 vita games of Little big planet, all brand new and none of the online pass codes work. i m so mad about this. I bought the game brand new, sealed and the codes just expired. And there's no expiring date on the vouchers. Anyone has a idea how to get the online pass without buying the game digital ?

I tried this, but there's no option for the demo :(

I have here 3 vita games of Little big planet, all brand new and none of the online pass codes work. i m so mad about this. I bought the game brand new, sealed and the codes just expired. And there's no expiring date on the vouchers. Anyone has a idea how to get the online pass without buying the game digital ?

It looks like it's a US problem. Everything's delisted in the US but still available in the UK. I was able to login through a proxy server and see the DC Premium Level Pack and everything, but when I login with my US account I get a "Page Not Found!" error.

• 3 weeks later...

Another tuesday... another hope. :p

Has anybody that has purchased the bundle actually had access to the DC level kit? Or does it just consider the kit to be purchasable on the store and then you have to manually DL it?

I'm having the same problem with Sound Shapes. They released an ultimate bundle and I am wondering if that screwed up the individual DLCs for me. The Sound Shapes ones I can at least see in the store. The DC Comics for LPBV I cannot.

If anybody has any success, please let me know. Also, if anybody has a Twitter account, could they please bring this up to MM, LBP or AskPlaystation and see what is going on? I don't use social networking.

• 3 weeks later...

If i buy the Marvel edition LBP Can i pkay online? Because on the Marvel edition dont show the Network Pass required logo. And in the store on the digitital Marvel edition says this including the r Marvel dpc and the Network Pass. I mean the Network Pass is already built in the game and no need to redeem.

So, can anyone confirm this?

If i buy the Marvel edition LBP Can i pkay online? Because on the Marvel edition dont show the Network Pass required logo. And in the store on the digitital Marvel edition says this including the r Marvel dpc and the Network Pass. I mean the Network Pass is already built in the game and no need to redeem.

So, can anyone confirm this?

I have the Marvel edition and no it doesn't require the online pass or its built in (not sure) and yes you can play online.

I have the Marvel edition and no it doesn't require the online pass or its built in (not sure) and yes you can play online.

YESSS !!! Thank you for the quick reply :applause:

Next weekend im going to buy and only need to get the online trophies, because my standard LBP PSVITA i couldn't play online, because i couldn't redeem the network pass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
It seems they put the online pass (along with all of the DLC) back on the market. So you no longer need to purchase the Marvel version to unlock online play. Though it's still the better deal if you're going to get the DLC.

On which store you looked?

Anway i already bought the Super Hero Marvel Edition. Now i have to copy of this game :D Th standard edition+online pass( which is impossible to redeem ) and the DLC enhanced version. Why they couldn't do his in the first time? I really hate these online pass bulls.its. Now i have problem with the DC Comics Premium Level DLC. I cant find in the store. I bought a version but that is for the LBP2 but its download a PSVITA content too, but there is no such DC Comics Premium Level in the more story sections.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Online pass is still free in the Vita PS store for the original LBP game. My issue is that all of the other DLC mostly does not show up under the normal version of the game. Sometimes the PS Store even glitches out on the LBP add-ons categories. Am I missing something? I cannot even see what is available. Mostly I go into each of the areas (like "A-K" or whatever) and it shows nothing.