LBP Vita Marvel Super Hero Edition question

JoshT

Got another question on this particular version of LBP Vita (sorry JoshT if I'm using your thread, maybe we will get our answers together :D)

I'm interested only in THIS version of the game and not the whole Vita version. If I buy this Marvel Edition what will happen to my Trophy list? Will I see only the Marvel Edition trophies or I'll see all the trophies related to the Vita version of LBP?

Well I can answer both of our questions now I have my Vita.

I just brought this game today and was wondering if it's meant to have an online pass like the original version with it as I see in the trophy guide it says its required. If someone know's can you please let me know.

Thanks.

No online pass is needed.

Got another question on this particular version of LBP Vita (sorry JoshT if I'm using your thread, maybe we will get our answers together :D)

I'm interested only in THIS version of the game and not the whole Vita version. If I buy this Marvel Edition what will happen to my Trophy list? Will I see only the Marvel Edition trophies or I'll see all the trophies related to the Vita version of LBP?

You will see all 84 trophies for this game, core & dlc. It's an almost complete edition and is just missing the DC dlc.

• 2 months later...
Sorry to bump an old thread, but if I want to go for 100% will this version of the game allow me to do that or would I still need to buy additional DLC?

You will still need to buy the DC Comics dlc. This version has:

The main LittleBigPlanet game

Hero Rush

Avengers: Ultimate Escape

S.H.I.E.L.D - Interceptor

• 4 weeks later...

Seriously, on the Vita store, I see two "Buy now" of 6,99€! I'm so confused! To be honest Sony should announce when they are planning to delist stuff. The LBP DLC section is so full of stuff badly sorted out you cannot find what you want because they refuse to create a better sorting feature.

What a mess! It's even worst you cannot share (ahem) because PS Vita only allows one user. I hope they'll do something, or no money for them.