Super Conduct....

I can't for the life of me get past level 13.. I had trouble with all the arcade games due to my hands shaking but managed to beat them all. I can't move fast enough with Super Conduct and it's the last game I need for Arcade Champion. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get this done?

EDIT::: Managed to calm myself enough and get to level 20... I'm not going to be able to pull this off for 3 stars!

EDIT 2:: ARCADE CHAMPION :applause::applause::dance::dance:

Edited by ScrubbinBubbles

• 9 months later...

I'm having a hard time, too. I hope I can succeed like you.

I can't for the life of me get past level 13.. I had trouble with all the arcade games due to my hands shaking but managed to beat them all. I can't move fast enough with Super Conduct and it's the last game I need for Arcade Champion. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get this done?

EDIT::: Managed to calm myself enough and get to level 20... I'm not going to be able to pull this off for 3 stars!

EDIT 2:: ARCADE CHAMPION :applause::applause::dance::dance:

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished all of Super Conductor after giving up on this game for like a year. I figured all of the puzzles out by myself. It's a very difficult game, especially with the inputs on the screen lagging! I hope the rest aren't like this. :eek:

Edited by tenike1