30 members have voted

1. 1. How did you like the arcade?

• HATE
    • LOVE
    • Some hate, some love.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still playing through the main story so haven't unlocked them all yet, but have enjoyed the ones I've played so far.

I like puzzle games, so got hooked on Super Conductor shortly after I unlocked it, and played through all the levels. The last level was starting to get a bit frustrating, since I knew the sequence of moves I wanted to make but kept on making mistakes. There seemed to be a decent amount of leeway for 3 stars, so if I missed out it generally meant that I needed a different strategy rather than needing to press buttons faster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Really hated. They were kind of cool graphically, but play-wise, shit. The touch controls were not what I feel you need to play these games. Tapling was way too easy to miss your target. I KNEW I'd tapped correctly, yet I'd plummet into spikes or saws. It felt like a waste of time to me. I put several hours into Orb-it, Tapling, and Stratosphere because of near pinpoint accuracy needed, but sub-par touch screen controls available.

I mostly feel as if Tarsier Studios botched this whole game like United Front Games did with LBP Karting. Maybe a little less extreme, LBP Karting was a disaster in my opinion. Still, these mini games could have been better as LBP Vita could have been as well.