Rate the trophy difficulty  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, Arcade mode is hard as hell... Especially Tapling. I have problems with finishing the last two stages, not to mention to get all of the 'friends' in there.

Will be harder than LBP1.

I found tapling so easy, loved it it the beta. The last stage was the one that took maybe 4 tries. I am nervous about the others since I haven't started them yet.

Gave it a 4 though, as it's pretty much normal LBP with actually easier Online trophies, so hmm maybe should gave it a 3, oh well :)

The worst arcade game is StratoSphere. I used several hours on that one.

I'm hating super conductor. Stratosphere I rather enjoyed. Have them all done except for #7 or #8 the one where you drop in the "ball capsules" you touch to carry you, there are a few points and a circle third at the bottom of one ramp with a bounce pad an I have no idea how to get to them.

Also, one extra reason for not bad platinum difficulty is even though you have to beat all Arcade games, the story mini games you only have to 50%. Found it weird they didn't have a trophy for 100% story mini games or that the awards from them didn't apply to the 100% prize trophy. So that adds a slight ease to everything although I did 100% them since it is pointless to 100% everything else in the game but not those heh.

Edited by JimmyHACK

I'm hating super conductor. Stratosphere I rather enjoyed. Have them all done except for #7 or #8 the one where you drop in the "ball capsules" you touch to carry you, there are a few points and a circle third at the bottom of one ramp with a bounce pad an I have no idea how to get to them.

I'm in the same boat, level 8 on Stratosphere is the only one of all Arcade games I've got left and I'm not sure how to finish that either. Super Conductor was actually my favourite of the Arcade games though.

Edit: I just found out. it's actually very simple. The very moment your own ball hits the bounce pad you need to use it (you must have left the capsule one), and it'll bounce towards the 3rd sphere thingy in the circle a little above it :)

Edited by Laventor

I'm in the same boat, level 8 on Stratosphere is the only one of all Arcade games I've got left and I'm not sure how to finish that either. Super Conductor was actually my favourite of the Arcade games though.

Edit: I just found out. it's actually very simple. The very moment your own ball hits the bounce pad you need to use it (you must have left the capsule one), and it'll bounce towards the 3rd sphere thingy in the circle a little above it :)

perfect thanks!

Used some time figuring out that too :p

I think my favorite is the one where you collect the people with your spacecraft.

I enjoyed Tapling until the last two levels, those were so irritating. Every other game was super easy.

The last boss ace took me too many tries but overall a way easier game to ace than the LBP1 or LBP2

I think the last boss was the easiest in any LBP game till this date.

Voted 6/10

Super conductor is REALLY annoying, the touch sense on the switches doesn't work too well for me for some reason and I end up tapping the switches and it does nothing :mad:. Acing the story isn't that bad compared to arcade.

Super conductor is one of those annoying games until you figure out a great pattern, but then on longer stages it's annoying again when your fingers and brain don't work together :) Got Plat Friday though and continued to 100% the minigames which isn't needed for plat. http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/smilies/platinum.png

Edited by JimmyHACK

Voted 6/10

Super conductor is REALLY annoying, the touch sense on the switches doesn't work too well for me for some reason and I end up tapping the switches and it does nothing :mad:. Acing the story isn't that bad compared to arcade.

Try not to touch the rear touch-pad of the vita when playing Super conductor. I realised that this morning that if you have any of your fingers resting on the rear touch-pad while playing, it seems to make the front touch-screen unresponsive. Think Super conductor was the only arcade game with this problem (for me anyway)

Just Platinum'd the game not even 5 minutes ago and boy was it a doozy! O.o The Arcade was my biggest challenge (stupid stratosphere) but I managed to pull it off. The rest of the game was time consuming rather than hard but with the help of all the people on the forums it wasn't as stressful. In the end, it was the most enjoyable Plat to get aside from Rayman Origins. My next vita title? Ragnarok Odyssey! :applause:

Difficulty Verdict: 6/10

I gave this one an 8; the highest difficulty rating I've given to a Vita game so far. Collectibles are pretty easy, but things get difficult for all the wrong reasons once you venture into the Arcade and multiplayer, with touch/tilt controls and server issues plaguing the experience, respectively.

Found this a little difficult to rate. The main story trophies were pretty easy, and even the ace all levels wasn't bad. There really weren't any super difficult levels. Certainly nothing harder than LBP 1 or 2.

I actually didn't realize there wasn't a trophy for 3 stars on all mini-levels, so I actually did manage 100% there as well. I actually enjoyed them, even though a few were tough to 100%.

The arcade levels didn't give me much trouble. They were more like an iPhone/iPad game, so perhaps that's why I didn't struggle as much as some.

Ironically, the hardest trophy in the game may well be First Amongst Equals. Multiplayer in this game is so broken, I can see that being a platinum breaker for a lot of people. Another reason to dislike multiplayer trophies.

Anyway, I went with a 5. Without the multiplayer, this would likely have been a 3-4 for the solo player aspect.