Best way for Ace 10 in a row? Any Tips

PS3isKing

Just to be clear on this you, can I do 1 story level over and over again to get the 10? Or is it 10 different levels?

I'm 99% sure it has to be all different ones. I have not tested this but I know that is how it was with LBP2. You can replay levels you have already aced in the past plays, it just can't be one in your last "10 straight aces" that you are replaying to count.

I just got this by playing the first 10 levels. Died once and hit PS button immediately, killed game and reloaded. The PIN updates every few levels you ace counting towards it, So that helps you know you are doing it right. Also remember to play the very beginning intro with the white background adn studio credits. That level does count as an Ace towards it.

I'm 99% sure it has to be all different ones. I have not tested this but I know that is how it was with LBP2. You can replay levels you have already aced in the past plays, it just can't be one in your last "10 straight aces" that you are replaying to count.

I just got this by playing the first 10 levels. Died once and hit PS button immediately, killed game and reloaded. The PIN updates every few levels you ace counting towards it, So that helps you know you are doing it right. Also remember to play the very beginning intro with the white background adn studio credits. That level does count as an Ace towards it.

Awww shucks! :/ Well thanks for the heads up on that friend! :)

I'm just going to have to be extra careful when going through the levels.

I have a question though, it might be dumb though but is the First Lessons Loco Motion place Ace-able? I don't think it is since you have to explode youself but under the details it shows 3 empty slots.

Awww shucks! :/ Well thanks for the heads up on that friend! :)

I'm just going to have to be extra careful when going through the levels.

I have a question though, it might be dumb though but is the First Lessons Loco Motion place Ace-able? I don't think it is since you have to explode youself but under the details it shows 3 empty slots.

There is a sticker switch towards the start that will allow you to ace the level.

Here's just an idea...i can't test it yet since i will only be getting this game tomorrow, but what if you make a backup of your game to your ps3 after every level you ace. Then if you die you can just restore the backup from your ps3...or am i thinking too simplistic?? :think:

Good idea for physical version of the game.

But digital is 1.6GB big and backup+restore takes like 30 minutes. So I have to do this legit way ;)

Anyone with good easy list? :)

Um, the instant you die, press PS button and kill game, reload game, then play the level you are currently trying to Ace. No point in wasting time doing a computer backup.

I don't know if this will work but I will try and let you all know...

Some of the "levels" are actually just videos, but they come up with an ace badge against them when you've watched/"played" them. How about just watching 10 of these in a row (assuming you've unlocked enough of them yet).

Does anybody know if this DOESN'T work?

EDIT: Doesn't work!

Edited by dave87fez
More info