NA Physical connects, NA Digital won't connect?

So as I understand, the NA Digital version is no longer working online (even if bought years ago) yet the NA physical copy still connects online and the servers are suppose to be closed by end of August. What a load of feckin' shite.

Guess it's only a matter of time they shutdown the rest of the LBP servers...but so far that is only for Japan. I half-expected MOD NATIONS RACER would get shutdown first.

On a side note, unless I missed it, I wish this site would post impending server closures in the news section like they used to so we are more aware rather then hiding in a thread post somewhere *ahem* RIDGE RACER UNBOUNDED...

Edited by Staufway

On a side note, unless I missed it, I wish this site would post impending server closures in the news section like they used to so we are more aware rather then hiding in a thread post somewhere *ahem* RIDGE RACER UNBOUNDED...

I had to find out about the impending closure from some other site. Also DC Universe online has a promotion going on where all of the DLC is free for one month. Which is a huge head start for people interested in getting 100% in a one month paid sub, but of course you would never know on this site.

The front page shouldn't be dominated by regurgitated press releases and reviews. If I want any of those things, I will go literally anywhere else. This is a Trophy site.

Edited by VanDeaM

The front page shouldn't be dominated by regurgitated press releases and reviews. If I want any of those things, I will go literally anywhere else. This is a Trophy site.

In this case I'd think it'd be valid, as you said this is a trophy site and the servers shutting down directly impacts getting trophies.